掲示板

Load balance liferay problem with index data

thumbnail
6年前 に mika mika によって更新されました。

Load balance liferay problem with index data

Junior Member 投稿: 34 参加年月日: 12/11/27 最新の投稿
Hi everybody,
I have two sevrer liferay tomcat and one proxy to load balance between two node server. both server liferay are configured same database, same solr sever, same data location. But when I edit something like webcontent, authen, ldap , disable app, etc... It seem to not synchronize between two node sever. I use Liferay 7 ga3
Please help me, thank a lot!
thumbnail
6年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Load balance liferay problem with index data

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
mika mika:
But when I edit something like webcontent, authen, ldap , disable app, etc... It seem to not synchronize between two node sever. I use Liferay 7 ga3

You need the new cluster support module that was recently announced...

Basically when you retrieve data from the DB, liferay leverages ehcache to keep a copy locally so it can use it for subsequent requests. When you change the value, Liferay will purge it from ehcache to get rid of the "stale" data.

When you're in a cluster, this same activity needs to occur for writes, but all nodes need to be notified to purge from their own local ehcaches. If that cluster notification mechanism is not in place, a node will not know that its data in the cache is stale and will continue to return it.

The new cluster support module restores this cluster notification mechanism.

Come meet me at 2017 LSNA!
thumbnail
6年前 に mika mika によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 34 参加年月日: 12/11/27 最新の投稿
Hi David,
Thank for your reply
follow https://dev.liferay.com/fr/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/7-0/liferay-clustering?doAsUserId=pkwkjqveko, I have configured like that, but it not work, cache is not sync between two server. So, has other thing must to be configured?
thumbnail
6年前 に Christoph Rabel によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1554 参加年月日: 09/09/24 最新の投稿
Clustering is only supported in CE 7.0 GA5+.
Since this version is not released yet, it obviously won't work.

Please note that there is a branch which you could use till GA5 is released:
https://web.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/95290996