掲示板

Error in Documents and Media

6年前 に Alana Aguirre によって更新されました。

Error in Documents and Media

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 17/04/25 最新の投稿
Hi,

I'm trying to access to Content -> Documents and Media in order to upload a document. This is not the first document i want to upload, i was able to do this before in this installation.

When I try to access to Documents and Media, I found the error "Documents and Media is temporarily unavailable"

In liferay logs I found the following trace:

2017-09-13T08:58:04.798+0200 ERROR [ajp-nio-8009-exec-10][PortletRequestDispatcherImpl:261] org.apache.jasper.JasperException: PWC6033: Error in Javac compilation for JSP
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: PWC6033: Error in Javac compilation for JSP
	at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:634)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.nio.file.ProviderNotFoundException: Provider not found
	at com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main.compile(Main.java:559)
	at com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTaskImpl.doCall(JavacTaskImpl.java:129)
	at com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTaskImpl.call(JavacTaskImpl.java:138)
	at com.liferay.portal.osgi.web.servlet.jsp.compiler.internal.JspCompiler.compile(JspCompiler.java:123)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass(Compiler.java:384)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:453)
	at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:625)
	... 271 more
Caused by: java.nio.file.ProviderNotFoundException: Provider not found
	at java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(FileSystems.java:407)
	at com.liferay.portal.osgi.web.servlet.jsp.compiler.internal.JspJavaFileObjectResolver.handleSystemBundle(JspJavaFileObjectResolver.java:227)
	at com.liferay.portal.osgi.web.servlet.jsp.compiler.internal.JspJavaFileObjectResolver.doResolveClasses(JspJavaFileObjectResolver.java:118)

I also attach the full log trace.

I don't know what is happening, and why I could upload files before and now i can't.

I'm using Liferay 7.0-GA3 with MySQL database and this is a production environment, in Windows Server 2008

Best regards
Alana
thumbnail
6年前 に Jorge Díaz によって更新されました。

RE: Error in Documents and Media

Liferay Master 投稿: 753 参加年月日: 14/01/09 最新の投稿
Hi Alana,

Which application server are you using?

Your error is caused during JSP compilation:
	at com.liferay.portal.osgi.web.servlet.jsp.compiler.internal.JspJavaFileObjectResolver.handleSystemBundle(JspJavaFileObjectResolver.java:227)
	at com.liferay.portal.osgi.web.servlet.jsp.compiler.internal.JspJavaFileObjectResolver.doResolveClasses(JspJavaFileObjectResolver.java:118)
	at com.liferay.portal.osgi.web.servlet.jsp.compiler.internal.JspJavaFileObjectResolver.resolveClasses(JspJavaFileObjectResolver.java:99)
	at com.liferay.portal.osgi.web.servlet.jsp.compiler.internal.BundleJavaFileManager.list(BundleJavaFileManager.java:137)
	at javax.tools.ForwardingJavaFileManager.list(ForwardingJavaFileManager.java:76)

Is the problem produced in any other functionality of your installation?

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for your reply. I'm using tomcat-8.0.32 witch comes with liferay installation.

Yes, it's a error caused during a liferay JSP compilation, in the administration panel, but I don't know why...

The error also appears when I try to access to Content -> Wiki or Content -> Blogs, also in administration web.

The rest of administration web seems to work well...

Jorge Díaz:
Hi Alana,

Which application server are you using?

Your error is caused during JSP compilation:
	at com.liferay.portal.osgi.web.servlet.jsp.compiler.internal.JspJavaFileObjectResolver.resolveClasses(JspJavaFileObjectResolver.java:99)
	at com.liferay.portal.osgi.web.servlet.jsp.compiler.internal.BundleJavaFileManager.list(BundleJavaFileManager.java:137)
	at javax.tools.ForwardingJavaFileManager.list(ForwardingJavaFileManager.java:76)

Is the problem produced in any other functionality of your installation?
thumbnail
6年前 に Jorge Díaz によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 753 参加年月日: 14/01/09 最新の投稿
As your problem is caused by JSP compilation, perhaps you can try deleting all temporary files:
  • Stop Liferay
  • Create a backup of Liferay home directory (in case you have any problem, you can revert the changes to backup)
  • Delete temp files in tomcat directories: LIFERAY_HOME/tomcat-8.0.32/temp and LIFERAY_HOME/tomcat-8.0.32/work
  • Delete temp files in liferay home: LIFERAY_HOME/work
  • Clean osgi state directory: LIFERAY_HOME/osgi/state
  • Start Liferay this first start will be very slow!

You should also upgrade from 7.0 GA3 to 7.0 GA4 (last available version) because a lot of bugs where solved in that version

Hi,

I did everything that you said, but I'm still having the same error. I'm going to ask the chance to upgrade, but I don't know if it will resolve my problem...

Any other idea?

Thanks in advance
Alana

Jorge Díaz:
As your problem is caused by JSP compilation, perhaps you can try deleting all temporary files:
  • Stop Liferay
  • Create a backup of Liferay home directory (in case you have any problem, you can revert the changes to backup)
  • Delete temp files in tomcat directories: LIFERAY_HOME/tomcat-8.0.32/temp and LIFERAY_HOME/tomcat-8.0.32/work
  • Delete temp files in liferay home: LIFERAY_HOME/work
  • Clean osgi state directory: LIFERAY_HOME/osgi/state
  • Start Liferay this first start will be very slow!

You should also upgrade from 7.0 GA3 to 7.0 GA4 (last available version) because a lot of bugs where solved in that version

Hi Jorge,

At the end, I have to reinstalled liferay (but not the mysql instance). Doing that I didn't lose the configuration of the liferay instance and my portal started to work correctly.

I had to redeploy my custom theme, my portlets and delete and upload again all the documents and media, but at least I don't lose the configuration, the static content neither my public and private pages.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Alana
thumbnail
5年前 に Andrey Filippov によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 27 参加年月日: 10/10/21 最新の投稿
Hi,
We have just met the same issue - all jsp's failed to be compiled (Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: PWC6033: Error in Javac compilation for JSP). Have you finally found the reason?