掲示板

Guest View Permission Issue in Liferay 6.2.10 EE

6年前 に Gaurav Sharma によって更新されました。

Guest View Permission Issue in Liferay 6.2.10 EE

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 17/09/01 最新の投稿
Hi All,

When I am creating a site using site template which is again using page template for pages then I am not getting the view role for guest.

The steps I followed are :

Step 1 : Created a page template suppose demo page template.
Step 2 : Added a Web Content Display in that where in configurations - >Permissions I found that the guest is assigned the view role.
Step 3 : Created a site template say demo site template
Step 4 : Added a public page say demo page which is using the above created page template (demo page template)
Step 5 : Created an Organization say demo organization whose site is using the above site template (demo site template)
Step 6 : Now I can see the content in my site when I am logged in but when I log out and try accessing my demo page then the web content display
that I have added shows "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet.".

Note : This is happening with every portlet that I add and is not limited to organization site

I am using Liferay 6.2.10 Enterprise Edition

Is there anything to solve this out?

I have added image as an attachment, in that I created a normal site using the site template.

Thanks,
Gaurav

添付ファイル:

6年前 に Ken Sperow によって更新されました。

RE: Guest View Permission Issue in Liferay 6.2.10 EE

New Member 投稿: 11 参加年月日: 11/04/25 最新の投稿
Hi Gaurav,

I can confirm that we are having the same issue on our end. When using a page template the portlet level permissions are not preserved. What I have figured out though is that the problem on our end only exists if trying to use the "Site XXX" roles such as "Site Member" with communities that are associated with Organizations within Liferay. The portlet permissions are setup correctly if you use a non Organization based community. A workaround for us was to use the "User" role rather than "Site Member" as the private pages themselves are restricted to "Site Members".

I have done some digging for existing issues, but haven't had luck thus far in finding a current open issue.

Ken
thumbnail
6年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Guest View Permission Issue in Liferay 6.2.10 EE

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
As you both seem to be on EE, please don't search for open bugs, just open one yourself. This is what you have EE for, right? It might be already known and our support staff will tell you (and potentially just answer with the appropriate fix). If it's not yet known, it's better to make it known earlier rather than later.