掲示板

jsf nested flow - parent flow bean destroyed

thumbnail
6年前 に Fabian Bouché によって更新されました。

jsf nested flow - parent flow bean destroyed

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 16/04/08 最新の投稿
Hi!
I wonder if you got the jsf flow demo working when returning to booking/returnFromSurveyFlow.xhtml
Instead of going back to the portletViewMode.xhtml from the survey flow.
When I try to access data from the BookingFlowModelBean inside of returnFromSurveyFlow.xhtml, I get a WELD-001303 error. Adding some debug logs, it seems the booking flow bean gets destroyed alongside with the survey flow bean.
Do you know what could be wrong?
thumbnail
6年前 に Kyle Joseph Stiemann によって更新されました。

RE: jsf nested flow - parent flow bean destroyed

Liferay Master 投稿: 760 参加年月日: 13/01/14 最新の投稿
Hi Fabian,
What version of Liferay, Liferay Faces, Weld etc. are you using (also what app server)? Are you using the jsf-flows-portlet? If not please post the shortest, simplest code that will reproduce your issue.

- Kyle
thumbnail
6年前 に Fabian Bouché によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 16/04/08 最新の投稿
Hi Kyle,

You'll find on this repo the simplest example illustrating the defect: https://github.com/raoul-imolczek/jsfflow
It's inspired from the jsf-flows-portlet.

When returning from flow B to flow A, both B and A beans get destroyed leading to portlet breaking.

As we are DXP customers, I'll also create a ticket.

Best regards,
Fabian
thumbnail

Hi Fabian,
Thanks for the excellent reproducer. Sorry for the delay in my reply, hurricane Irma caused widespread power outages which prevented me from working on this issue. We've reproduced your issue and FACES-3224 was created to track the issue. It turns out that this was a bug in Mojarra (the JSF Reference Implementation). We're closing FACES-3224 as a duplicate of Mojarra #4279, but we'll continue to work on this and send a pull request to fix Mojarra as soon as possible. You can subscribe to the Mojarra issue in order to be updated about the status of the issue.

- Kyle
thumbnail

Hi Fabian,
I have submitted a fix for Mojarra #4279. You can track it's progress towards being merged here: https://github.com/vsingleton/mojarra/pull/20.

- Kyle