掲示板

Hide Portlet from user without permissions

12年前 に uri lucio によって更新されました。

Hide Portlet from user without permissions

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 11/06/13 最新の投稿
Hi,
I am a newbay to liferay development ,
I am using the latest liferay IDE with eclipse Helios .
I have created a portlet Porject and I want this portlet to be hidden from some groups ( Users nad etc) how exactly should I approach it when using the plugin ,
can someone please redirect me to a good article that might answering the question.

Thanks ahead
thumbnail
12年前 に Chris Jurado によって更新されました。

RE: Hide Portlet from user without permissions

Junior Member 投稿: 66 参加年月日: 10/07/16 最新の投稿
User permissions are configured once the portlet is installed onto a page. You don't have to specifically code for that in your portlet project.
thumbnail
12年前 に Ronak Patel によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 19 参加年月日: 10/01/20 最新の投稿
Hi Uri,
Unckeck the view permission for the User Role from the Configuration window of the portlet in the browser.
Moreover, set layout.show.portlet.access.denied=false Into portal-ext.properties file.
This will not show the portlet for users not having view permission on the page.

Thanks,
Ronak
thumbnail
12年前 に jelmer kuperus によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1191 参加年月日: 10/03/10 最新の投稿
It depends on what you mean

if you dont want users to see a portlet that is already on a page then what Ronak Patel is saying is correct

However if you want certain users not to be able to add a specific portlet to his or her pages, you will have to go to control panel > plugins configuration, find your portlet and assign the add to page permission only to users in a specific role. So you remove that permission from the user and power user role