掲示板

Access one Liferay portal from another with same user without login again?

12年前 に IGC SA によって更新されました。

Access one Liferay portal from another with same user without login again?

Junior Member 投稿: 80 参加年月日: 11/06/08 最新の投稿
Hi, I'm trying to find out a way to log in into a Liferay portal from another Liferay portal with the same user. The user's authentication credentials are the same in both portals.
Both portals are Liferay 5.2 EE instances.

Process would be as follows:
-The user logs in in a Liferay Portal and he wants to access a related Liferay portal without login in again.
-The user adds a portlet to his page which allows him to access his landing page in another Liferay portal, maybe by clicking on a link on the portlet or some other way.

Any ideas on how to develop such a portlet? I've taken a look at the IFrame portlet but I don't want to browse the other portal inside a portlet but on a separate window.
I guess that the simpler way would be to develop a portlet that has a link to the user's landing page on the other portal, but I don't know how to build a URL such that it let's direct access to the other portal without asking for authentication. That is, I need to build some sort of authenticated URL and as far as I've seen that can be done with Liferay's webservices so I guess there should be a way to do it without them. However, I don't want to alter the authentication proccess in the other portal.

This portlet should be transparent to the installation of both portal instances, no big changes should be made to their configurations (although minor changes could be an option). For example, we discarded the idea of overriding the login page of the second as we still want the users to be able to access the other portal in the normal, everyday way. I will however appreciate any ideas, both intrusive and non-intrusive.

Thanks a lot in advance for your time.
12年前 に Flavel --------- によって更新されました。

RE: Access one Liferay portal from another with same user without login aga

Junior Member 投稿: 39 参加年月日: 09/05/14 最新の投稿
Sounds like a "Open SSO" (in the authentication portion of the Control Panel) would be the best way.

Otherwise the harder way might be doing a pre/post login process (auth.pipeline.pre=com.package.class) in the portal-ext.properties.

I say pre/post because depending on if you are encrypting the passwords in Liferay's database, you won't have access to the plaintext password in the post-login process. But you will have access in the pre-login process.
12年前 に IGC SA によって更新されました。

RE: Access one Liferay portal from another with same user without login aga

Junior Member 投稿: 80 参加年月日: 11/06/08 最新の投稿
Thank you for your answer, but yesterday I was told that Iuckyly the task didn't have anything to do with logging from a portal into another but instead recovering some shared data from the database... I'll just have to develop a portlet with database access, it won't be such a headache after all emoticon