掲示板

Liferay DXP Migration Issue

thumbnail
6年前 に guru prasad によって更新されました。

Liferay DXP Migration Issue

New Member 投稿: 15 参加年月日: 12/01/30 最新の投稿
I am trying to migrate from Liferay 6.2 oracle DB to Liferay DXP oracle DB.

During migration i am getting below errors . I have installed latest patch provided by liferay.
Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "COMPANYID": invalid identifier

at com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeProcess.upgrade(UpgradeProcess.java:93)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeProcess.upgrade(UpgradeProcess.java:117)
at com.liferay.portal.upgrade.UpgradeProcess_7_0_0.doUpgrade(UpgradeProcess_7_0_0.java:74)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeProcess.upgrade(UpgradeProcess.java:90)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "COMPANYID": invalid identifier
Please find the attached complete logs for your reference.

Please help me here.
thumbnail
6年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay DXP Migration Issue

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
guru prasad:
I am trying to migrate from Liferay 6.2 oracle DB to Liferay DXP oracle DB.

Migrating to DXP implies that you have support - just open a support ticket to get help on the agreed service level.
Note, you should always migrate to the very latest Fixpack of the target version, as the upgrade methods might have changed.

Prepare that support will ask some more questions, e.g. for the exact versions that you're upgrading from and to, your platform and steps to reproduce.