掲示板

Maven Workspace

thumbnail
6年前 に Robert Smith によって更新されました。

Maven Workspace

Junior Member 投稿: 63 参加年月日: 09/10/15 最新の投稿
We are in the process of a few upgrades.
We are currently using an old version of Liferay (6.0) and are upgrading it to 7.0-ce-ga4.
We have successfully upgraded our db and portal to 6.2-ce-ga6.

I'm now trying to convert our plugins.
The first step is to convert from ant to maven as our company is almost completely on maven.

I have created a maven-workspace and have been trying to follow the steps in various articles including:
https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/7-0/maven-workspace#anatomy
and
https://dev.liferay.com/develop/reference/-/knowledge_base/7-0/project-templates.

I was able to create the maven workspace. Next I tried to create a theme using #44 from the archetype.

When I try to build the resulting theme, I receive a number of errors stemming from incorrect versions of libraries and projects.
I can correct most but of the problems by updating the dependencies
util-bridges to com.liferay.util.bridges
util-taglib to com.liferay.util.taglib
util-java to com.liferay.util.java

but I cant fix the portal-services dependency nor the plugin which seems to depend on it.

I've also run into the service issue on other projects - this is a new attempt.

Can someone direct me somewhere that talks about how to point the articles explaining how to migrate services and how to point the liferay plugins to those migrated services?

Thanks
thumbnail
6年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Maven Workspace

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Hey, Robert, I too am currently using the Liferay Maven Workspace.

I must admit I'm not having any of these issues, but honestly my workspace doesn't have a theme (yet). Do you have the actual errors listed for all of these issues?

Come meet me at Devcon 2017 or 2017 LSNA!
thumbnail
6年前 に Robert Smith によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 63 参加年月日: 09/10/15 最新の投稿
Hi David,
Thanks for your response. Life got in the way here, was pulled off onto another project but now I'm back. I'm trying to get back to where I was.
I changed strategies - instead of trying to migrate in 1 fell swoop from Liferay 6.2 SDK to Liferay 7.0 Maven SDK, I trying to convert the 6.2 SDK to Maven, after which I'll attempt to go to 7.0.

The last thing I tried was to move our existing liferay 6.2 sdk to maven. So far, the portlets and ext project have been converted (thanks in part to your Xtivia tutorials).
My latest attempt is the hook project. (No information on this one). The hook project contains services so it is similar to a portlet with services but is a hook project. Do I need to split it into 2 projects too? One for the services, one for the hooks that use them?

Thanks,
Bob
thumbnail
6年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
I would split them, yes.

Come meet me at Devcon 2017 or 2017 LSNA!