掲示板

Liferay 7 Migrating an ADT in a LAR problematic

thumbnail
6年前 に William Gosse によって更新されました。

Liferay 7 Migrating an ADT in a LAR problematic

Liferay Master 投稿: 533 参加年月日: 10/07/04 最新の投稿
I created a custom ADT for the navigation portlet in the theme which worked out fine. However when migrate my site via a LAR file to a target instance the navigation portlet fails to display. I'm sure this has something to do with the portlet having the original id for the ADT that was set in the source instance and now the ADT has a different id in the target system. I can see the ADT in the target site however I'm unable to use it because my navigation portlet does not display at all in my theme so the configuration dialog is not available. In order to fix the issue I have set the navigation portlet in the source site to one of the out-of-the-box ADT and then manually set the navigation portlet in the target site with my custom ADT. This is not optimal for migration from Dev to QA and eventually to Prod. I sse there any kind of work.
thumbnail
6年前 に William Gosse によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 7 Migrating an ADT in a LAR problematic

Liferay Master 投稿: 533 参加年月日: 10/07/04 最新の投稿
A work around for now is to export your site with one of the out of the box ADTs for your menu bar in place then after the import is completed on the target site, manually set the custom ADT on the target. This may be a general issue with ADTs at this time.

Also, Liferay support did confirm that this a legitimate bug in DXP so I'm assuming that it exists in CE as well.