掲示板

Liferay 7 non-functional after upgrade from GA3 to GA4

6年前 に Peter Helgren によって更新されました。

Liferay 7 non-functional after upgrade from GA3 to GA4

Regular Member 投稿: 124 参加年月日: 13/11/14 最新の投稿
Ran the upgrade steps found here: https://dev.liferay.com/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/7-0/upgrading-to-liferay-7#example-upgrade-configuration

The command window had this at the end of all the transactions:

Completed Liferay core upgrade and verify processes in 271 seconds
Checking to see if all upgrades have completed... done.

As far as I could tell, that was all I needed to do but I now see this at startup

23:05:52,350 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][com_liferay_frontend_editor_ckeditor_web:97] [com.liferay.frontend.editor.ckeditor.web.internal.editor.configuration.CKEditorConfigContributor(1084)] The setResourceBundleLoader method has thrown an exception 
java.lang.NullPointerException: Null resource bundle loader at index 2
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.AggregateResourceBundleLoader.<init>(AggregateResourceBundleLoader.java:32)
	at com.liferay.frontend.editor.ckeditor.web.internal.editor.configuration.CKEditorConfigContributor.setResourceBundleLoader(CKEditorConfigContributor.java:435)
</init>

and this:

23:05:52,361 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][com_liferay_frontend_editor_alloyeditor_web:97] [com.liferay.frontend.editor.alloyeditor.web.internal.editor.configuration.AlloyEditorConfigContributor(1075)] The setResourceBundleLoader method has thrown an exception 
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.AggregateResourceBundleLoader.<init>(AggregateResourceBundleLoader.java:32)
	at com.liferay.frontend.editor.alloyeditor.web.internal.editor.configuration.AlloyEditorConfigContributor.setResourceBundleLoader(AlloyEditorConfigContributor.java:297)
</init>

and this

23:05:52,374 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][com_liferay_frontend_editor_tinymce_web:97] [com.liferay.frontend.editor.tinymce.web.internal.editor.configuration.TinyMCEEditorConfigContributor(1096)] The setResourceBundleLoader method has thrown an exception 
	at com.liferay.frontend.editor.tinymce.web.internal.editor.configuration.TinyMCEEditorConfigContributor.setResourceBundleLoader(TinyMCEEditorConfigContributor.java:319)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
</init>

and later, after the snazzy text-based Liferay logo appears:

26-Jun-2017 23:06:10.083 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log StandardWrapper.Throwable
 java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.liferay.portal.cache.internal.MultiVMPoolImpl.getPortalCache(Ljava/lang/String;ZZ)Lcom/liferay/portal/kernel/cache/PortalCache;
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.cache.MultiVMPoolUtil.getPortalCache(MultiVMPoolUtil.java:85)
	at com.liferay.portlet.PortalPreferencesWrapperCacheUtil.<clinit>(PortalPreferencesWrapperCacheUtil.java:62)
	at com.liferay.portal.util.PrefsPropsUtil.getPreferences(PrefsPropsUtil.java:319)
	at com.liferay.portal.util.PrefsPropsUtil.getString(PrefsPropsUtil.java:648)
</clinit>

and this

26-Jun-2017 23:06:11.647 SEVERE [http-nio-5050-exec-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke Servlet.service() for servlet [jsp] in context with path [] threw exception
 java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
	at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalInstances.getDefaultCompanyId(PortalInstances.java:201)
	at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalImpl.getDefaultCompanyId(PortalImpl.java:2014)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.PortalUtil.getDefaultCompanyId(PortalUtil.java:847)
	at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.validhostname.ValidHostNameFilter.doFilterTry(ValidHostNameFilter.java:38)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:186)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:96)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:99)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:212)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106)
	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:616)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:522)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1095)
	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:672)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1500)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1456)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

and this

23:06:11,694 WARN  [http-nio-5050-exec-1][code_jsp:172] {code="500", msg="", uri=/}
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
	at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalInstances.getDefaultCompanyId(PortalInstances.java:201)
	at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalImpl.getDefaultCompanyId(PortalImpl.java:2014)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.PortalUtil.getDefaultCompanyId(PortalUtil.java:847)
	at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.validhostname.ValidHostNameFilter.doFilterTry(ValidHostNameFilter.java:38)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:186)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:96)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:99)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:212)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106)
	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:616)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:522)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1095)
	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:672)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1500)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1456)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

So my Liferay 7 instance is now DOA. going to localhost to view the website returns nothing..no error, no page, nothing. Any pointers here? Not exactly a smooth upgrade path! I can blow the whole thing away and start over since this is a development instance but it makes me a *little* nervous about upgrading our production server until I know what went wrong or what I did wrong.
thumbnail
6年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 7 non-functional after upgrade from GA3 to GA4

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Can you try purging the osgi/state and the $LIFERAY_HOME/work directories?

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!

RE: Liferay 7 non-functional after upgrade from GA3 to GA4

Purged.. but I still get the same startup errors. Curious particularly about the array out of bounds error on getDefaultCompanyId...I checked the database and there is one record in the company table. They _key column is null where the _key column in my 6.0.6 table isn't. (just comparing the two different databases... I am NOT upgrading from 6.0.6)

I'll keep digging and comparing...has to be something simple I think...

RE: Liferay 7 non-functional after upgrade from GA3 to GA4 (回答)

OK! Sorted this out!
I had copied the portal-ext.properties file and the portal-setup-wizard.properties file from my GA3 LR home folder to the GA4 folder but had forgotten to change the liferay.home entry from my GA3 to my GA4 folder. Once I did that and restarted LR, all is well!

Self inflicted (as usual).