掲示板

Enabling Single Page Application

6年前 に Md Rashedul Hasan Khan によって更新されました。

Enabling Single Page Application

New Member 投稿: 18 参加年月日: 17/05/15 最新の投稿
Hi

I'm trying to enable Single Page Application (SPA) on Liferay 7. I'm following Automatic Single Page Applications chapter here https://customer.liferay.com/documentation/7.0/develop/tutorials/-/official_documentation/tutorials/automatic-single-page-applications . I'm a bit confused here, it says SPA is enabled by default. If so, I can't see my site as SPA. Probably it needs some other configuration that I'm missing. I tried setting javascript.single.page.application.enabled to both true and false, didn't feel any difference.

Besides, the doc says on the Frontend SPA Infrastructure edit page there are some configuration opetions like Cache Expiration Time,Request Timeout Time and User Notification Time but on my instance I see only Cache Expiration Time, others are not available on the form.

Could anyone help me figure this out, how to enable SPA as well as what could be the problem with my Liferay instance? Thanks

--Rashed
thumbnail
6年前 に Samuel Kong によって更新されました。

RE: Enabling Single Page Application

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1902 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
If you have set javascript.single.page.application.enabled to true, than SPA should be enabled. When you click on a link, look for a thin blue line that moves across the top of the page. If you see the line, than SPA is working. You can also use your browser's developer tool to check if a full page refresh is happening or not.