掲示板

Problems while updating Liferay 7 GA3 -> GA4

6年前 に Andreas Claus によって更新されました。

Problems while updating Liferay 7 GA3 -> GA4

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 16/10/13 最新の投稿
Hello,

we have a Liferay 7 GA3 portal in production use with Postgresql 9.5 under Ubuntu 16.04.
Since GA4 is released now and solves some of the issues we have had, I wanted to test whether GA4 would be better for us.

On a test-server I installed a copy with all data of our current Liferay 7 GA3-installation and followed the update procedure and used the tool under tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client/. The updater did run fine and gave no error.

When I started the new Liferay GA4, the server does not start up. When opening the webpage of the server the page stays blank and the deploy folder is not created.

I've extracted the error messages (see below) from the log-file but searching for them in the Internet was not much of a help.

Can someone help me with my problem?

Thank you very much,
Andreas

16:47:56,663 ERROR [fileinstall-/opt/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/osgi/modules][PortalBeanLocatorUtil:109] BeanLocator is null

121-Jun-2017 16:48:08.312 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
16:48:12,813 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][com_liferay_frontend_editor_alloyeditor_web:97] [com.liferay.frontend.editor.alloyeditor.web.internal.editor.configuration.AlloyEditorConfigContributor(1074)] The setResourceBundleLoader method has thrown an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException: Null resource bundle loader at index 2
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.AggregateResourceBundleLoader.<init>(AggregateResourceBundleLoader.java:32)
at com.liferay.frontend.editor.alloyeditor.web.internal.editor.configuration.AlloyEditorConfigContributor.setResourceBundleLoader(AlloyEditorConfigContributor.java:297)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:222)
at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:37)

16:48:12,823 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][com_liferay_frontend_editor_ckeditor_web:97] [com.liferay.frontend.editor.ckeditor.web.internal.editor.configuration.CKEditorConfigContributor(1083)] The setResourceBundleLoader method has thrown an exception
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.AggregateResourceBundleLoader.<init>(AggregateResourceBundleLoader.java:32)

21-Jun-2017 17:13:32.865 SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke Allocate exception for servlet Main Servlet
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.liferay.portlet.PortalPreferencesWrapperCacheUtil
at com.liferay.portal.util.PrefsPropsUtil.getPreferences(PrefsPropsUtil.java:319)
at com.liferay.portal.util.PrefsPropsUtil.getString(PrefsPropsUtil.java:648)
16:48:12,831 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][com_liferay_frontend_editor_tinymce_web:97] [com.liferay.frontend.editor.tinymce.web.internal.editor.configuration.TinyMCEEditorConfigContributor(1095)] The setResourceBundleLoader method has thrown an exception
at com.liferay.frontend.editor.tinymce.web.internal.editor.configuration.TinyMCEEditorConfigContributor.setResourceBundleLoader(TinyMCEEditorConfigContributor.java:319)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

21-Jun-2017 16:48:35.606 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup Servlet [Main Servlet] in web application [] threw load() exception
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.liferay.portal.cache.internal.MultiVMPoolImpl.getPortalCache(Ljava/lang/String;ZZ)Lcom/liferay/portal/kernel/cache/PortalCache;
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.cache.MultiVMPoolUtil.getPortalCache(MultiVMPoolUtil.java:85)
at com.liferay.portlet.PortalPreferencesWrapperCacheUtil.<clinit>(PortalPreferencesWrapperCacheUtil.java:62)
at com.liferay.portal.util.PrefsPropsUtil.getPreferences(PrefsPropsUtil.java:319)

17:13:33,042 WARN [http-nio-8080-exec-1][code_jsp:172] {code="500", msg="", uri=/c/portal/extend_session}
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet Main Servlet threw exception
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1263)
thumbnail
6年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Problems while updating Liferay 7 GA3 -> GA4 (回答)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Andreas Claus:
16:47:56,663 ERROR [fileinstall-/opt/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/osgi/modules][PortalBeanLocatorUtil:109] BeanLocator is null

I've actually run into this recently under DXP. In my situation I only had a partially deployed fix pack (actually an automated process had restored older versions of some jars).

You might want to verify that you don't perhaps have a jar from GA3 that snuck in there...

The rest are oddballs but could point to the same kind of issue, an out of date artifact is monkeying with things.

Also make sure you have purged osgi/state, work, tomcat/work and tomcat/temp so you're not carrying over old state data from GA3.

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!
thumbnail
6年前 に Jamie Sammons によって更新されました。

RE: Problems while updating Liferay 7 GA3 -> GA4

Expert 投稿: 297 参加年月日: 14/09/05 最新の投稿
In the error message it says: fileinstall-/opt/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/osgi/modules which indicates something is pointing at the GA3 bundle. Check to see if you have liferay.home defined in portal-ext.properties or portal-setup-wizard.properties pointing to your GA3 bundle.