掲示板

Who to contact when post is flagged as SPAM?

6年前 に Brad S によって更新されました。

Who to contact when post is flagged as SPAM?

New Member 投稿: 22 参加年月日: 11/03/18 最新の投稿
I'm a longtime member (6 years) and created a new post last night around 6pm, but it was marked "Status Denied: Your message has been flagged as spam". The post was on questions related to JSONWS in Liferay 7. I have no idea why it was marked as spam. It states that " An administrator will review your message as soon as possible.", but tells me nothing more.

Personally, I find it a little unnerving when a legitimate post is marked as spam, but with no recourse. I also makes me question the settings/implementation of Liferay forum as well as its post screening.

Any ideas? suggestions?
thumbnail
6年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Who to contact when post is flagged as SPAM?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14915 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Sorry, Brad, we've been hit over the years by different spam bots and at times I guess we may be a little on the aggressive side marking spam.

Some things that I know play into the determination include post count (at only 11 total posts, you're not really trusted yet cuz the spammers would create new accounts, post a lot of innocent-looking posts, then start with the "watch streaming NFL here" sorts of things), links to foreign sites (I think we mark anything pointing at reddit as a spam automatically), plus any "off color" content which might be mistaking portions of words/code you used as something other than what you used.

Like all spam evaluation systems, there are always edge cases, false positives and sometimes even spam that gets through. Be assured that no one is trying to single you out or accuse you of anything, we're just trying to protect everyone's experience here in the forums.

You might be able to repost yourself if you check for external links or some content that might be misinterpreted as off-color.

Hit this thread up again if you fail and I'll try reaching out to the admins to see if they can review the post...

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!
thumbnail

Are you talking about this post: , Accessing Liferay 6.1 from other applications (Liferay APIs)?

If so, I've already replied to that one, I don't think it is marked as spam...

The post is specific to Liferay 7. But parts may related to 6 as well.
There are no replies from you or anyone else, because it sits in "My Posts" with a Status of Denied.

添付ファイル:

thumbnail

I think once the post is flagged, editing it won't remove the flag. You'd probably have to try again in a new post w/ the edited content.

I'll reach out and see if I can get ahold of someone...

Thanks. I'll also try to create a new post with the edited info.

I tried reposting. The same result: Denied.

I reviewed the post again, the only things in it that could possibly be issues are:

"the only Id that exists in the generic install id of test@liferay.com"

"I did a generic test in Webstorms Rest Client. I executed the following with the appropriate information for authentication provided.
http://127.0.0.1:8080/api/jsonws/user/get-current-user"

I think I found the issue, and it is with using items that come directly from some of liferay's documents. The reason I know they are the issues is that even in replying to this post, if I put the following information in it, it gets "Denied". I have replaced dots, slashes, at sign and colon with the tilde ~ character so I could publish the reply.

I reviewed the post again, the only things in it that could possibly be issues are:

"the only Id that exists in the generic install id of test~liferay~com"

"I did a generic test in Webstorms Rest Client. I executed the following with the appropriate information for authentication provided.
"http~~~127~0~0~1~8080~api~jsonws~user~get-current-user"
thumbnail

Well the new? post seems to be up now and I've already responded.

Sorry for the inconvenience though, Brad.

Thanks.
I have tried modifying it and reposting it, no luck. I don't think there are any external links, but I do reference the localhost via a url with the ip address 127...1 and the api/jsonws/user/get-current-user path... but that is it... To me, it seems like a pretty tame post.