掲示板

How to show/hide the default "Test Test" user?

6年前 に The Big によって更新されました。

How to show/hide the default "Test Test" user?

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 15/08/13 最新の投稿
Dear everyone,

In liferay 6.2, I want to show or hide the default "Test Test" user in Control Panel/Users/Users and Organizations screen with 2 cases:
- If logged in by "Test Test" user(test@liferay.com) => Show the "Test Test" user.
- If logged in by another user(not Test Test user) => Hide the "Test Test" user.

I've created a Hook to customize the "html/portlet/users_admin/user_search_results_index.jspf" file to show/hide the "Test Test" user in each of the cases above.
But when customize the view file to hide the "Test Test" user, the paging function display incorrectly(discrepancies between the total number of results and actual items on display list).

How to customize the Lucene query to excludes the "Test Test" user from hits result? And where do I customize it?

Best Regards.
thumbnail
6年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: How to show/hide the default "Test Test" user?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
The Big:
In liferay 6.2, I want to show or hide the default "Test Test" user in Control Panel/Users/Users and Organizations screen with 2 cases:
- If logged in by "Test Test" user(test@liferay.com) => Show the "Test Test" user.
- If logged in by another user(not Test Test user) => Hide the "Test Test" user.

Take this as the hint that you shouldn't have any system running with any default user accounts and rename this account, make it a proper account that you manage. Do not hide the fact that you have a default account hanging around.

In fact, It'd have been better to just fill in a custom user account during setup wizard time, so that no test@liferay.com user is ever created. For me, I'd like to once-and-for-all get rid of this default user.