掲示板

Liferay 6.2 JSONWS Facebook Auth

thumbnail
6年前 に Rodrigo Mantica によって更新されました。

Liferay 6.2 JSONWS Facebook Auth

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 17/05/29 最新の投稿
Hey all.

I'm using JSONWS with an Angular 4 web app that makes calls using basic auth headers. This works perfect with email and password because those two make up the token for the basic auth header. Now I'm trying to implement Facebook auth but have no idea how to search for users using facebookId (to check if user already exists) and I also don't know how to create a basic auth header with the facebook response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Rodrigo Mantica
thumbnail
6年前 に Andrew Jardine によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 6.2 JSONWS Facebook Auth

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2416 参加年月日: 10/12/22 最新の投稿
Hi Rodrigo,

There is nothing, out of the box, that will allow you to lookup a user by facebookId. It's not one of the minimum required fields to create a user in Liferay, so it's not a reliable way to look a user up.

With that said, you can definitely hook in your own functionality to provide this feature in a variety of ways -- for example, a struts action hook that uses a dynamic query to look up a user.

Before we get to that though -- I have a question about your solution. Interestingly, I just discovered, from your post and a google search that Angular 2 is not called Angular 4. At first I thought you made a typo emoticon. Anyway, you mentioned an angular webapp. Is the webapp built as a portlet that is deployed to the portal? or is this as separate application outside of Liferay and you are looking to use Liferay as a type of identity provider? It sounds like the separate webapp / identity provider type solution but want to make sure first.