掲示板

The p:textEditor component in PrimeFaces 6.1 does not work in Liferay 7

6年前 に John Edward Platts によって更新されました。

The p:textEditor component in PrimeFaces 6.1 does not work in Liferay 7

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 09/08/08 最新の投稿
I have been doing some testing of PrimeFaces 6.1 on Liferay Portal 7, and I am able to get most of PrimeFaces working on Liferay 7, with the exceptions of Push functionality, the p:textEditor component, and the p:editor component.

Here is the snippet of code that should work on Liferay Portal 7, but fails to come up correctly in the JSF Portlet on Liferay Portal 7:
<p:textEditor widgetVar="editor1" value="#{editorView.text}" height="300" style="margin-bottom:10px"/>

The JSF Portlet that I used for testing the PrimeFaces components is the Liferay Faces Bridge.

The problem with PrimeFaces Push functionality on Liferay Portal 7 is that there is a bug in the portal-osgi-web-wab-extender component of Liferay Portal 7 that prevents Atmosphere from loading since Atmosphere declares 2 separate ServletContainerInitializer classes in the META-INF/services/javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer file inside of its JAR.
thumbnail
6年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

RE: The p:textEditor component in PrimeFaces 6.1 does not work in Liferay 7

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
Hi John,

Thanks so much for submitting your post. One of our engineers will be working to reproduce the p:textEditor issue and another of our engineers will be working to reproduce the ServletContainerInitializer issue.

We will report back when we have more information.

Kind Regards,

Neil
thumbnail
6年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

RE: The p:textEditor component in PrimeFaces 6.1 does not work in Liferay 7

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
The p:textEditor issue was fixed with FACES-3090.

The ServletContainerInitializer issue is being tracked by LPS-72753.