掲示板

Category for Web Page

thumbnail
6年前 に Irina Russkaya によって更新されました。

Category for Web Page

Junior Member 投稿: 44 参加年月日: 16/12/02 最新の投稿
Hi!
I've created a new vocabulary for categories with an asset type: page. Then I was able to select a category in the page. So the page is with category.
How can I show it in asset publisher? In asset publisher we have under Source -> Asset Type Any, but the page is not shown. I've tried to select a page as Asset Type, but there is no such option in asset publisher
6年前 に Harsh Kanakhara によって更新されました。

RE: Category for Web Page

Junior Member 投稿: 74 参加年月日: 17/04/06 最新の投稿
Are you talking about Wiki Page or Site Page ?

Please elaborate what is your requirement ?

Regards,
Harsh Kanakhara.
thumbnail
6年前 に Irina Russkaya によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 44 参加年月日: 16/12/02 最新の投稿
It is Site Page
5年前 に Jinal Thakrar によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 18/12/06 最新の投稿
Irina Russkaya:
Hi! I've created a new vocabulary for categories with an asset type: page. Then I was able to select a category in the page. So the page is with category. How can I show it in asset publisher? In asset publisher we have under [b]Source [/b] -> Asset Type Any, but the page is not shown. I've tried to select a page as Asset Type, but there is no such option in asset publisher

By Default, Liferay doesn't provide site pages as the categories for asset type. So you cannot consider site page as assets in liferay. If you want to have site pages then you can go for Navigation Portlet and write ADT for that. If you want to add categories then go for custom fields at page level and use them in your ADT for Naviagtion Portlet.