掲示板

Can't access my default instance

6年前 に Iñaki Bergara によって更新されました。

Can't access my default instance

Junior Member 投稿: 65 参加年月日: 11/10/30 最新の投稿
I have a domain I'm using for staging, with the main site being mainsite.mydomain.com. Yesterday I set up a couple instances on that server, with domains instance1.mydomain.com and instance2.mydomain.com. I've put some content on them, but now I wanted to check on other configuration options, and I've realized I can't access my main site anymore. How can I solve this?

Thinking back, I never defined a URL for it. It was a fresh install just for the instances, after all. But now, when I enter mainsite.mydomain.com I end up on either instance 1 or 2. Was 1 an hour ago, when I just tried again just now after restarting I ended up on instance 2, so it appears to pick one at random. But I can't reach the main instance, and of course all the instance configuration options are on the main site only. Because I spent all morning adding content to the site, I'd rather not wipe the DB and install it all over again; but if that's what it takes I'd rather do it today before I enter any more content.

I thought of modifying the expected URL on the DB directly, so that it somehow redirects me there; but I have no idea what DB tables to play with for that. I tried the company table, but that one seems to only have an encrypted key I can't really touch. ...Maybe if I deactivate the other 2 instances on the DB it will default to the main one? Edit: nope, it just shows a "instance not active" message.

Well, I just deleted the whole database and started again, better get this solved now even if I lose a few hours of work. I made sure to configure it properly this time around.
thumbnail
6年前 に Samuel Kong によって更新されました。

RE: Can't access my default instance

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1902 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
Your default instance is probably still using localhost as the virtual host. Try going to the server's IP address instead of the domain name.