掲示板

DB Migration from Liferay 6.1 to Liferay DXP

6年前 に Kushagra Khanna によって更新されました。

DB Migration from Liferay 6.1 to Liferay DXP

Junior Member 投稿: 45 参加年月日: 14/12/28 最新の投稿
Dear Team,

Greetings!

I am in the process of Liferay up-gradation from version Liferay 6.1 to Liferay DXP and I am working on database migration activity using below link: http://www.liferaysolution.com/2016/09/db-upgrade-6x-to-dxp.html. But I got stuck while DB migration, as I am facing some errors as follows.
"
08:11:50,715 INFO [main][LoggingTimer:38] Completed com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyMySQL#verifyDatetimePrecision in 719089 ms
08:11:50,716 INFO [main][VerifyProcess:79] Completed verification process com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyMySQL in 732126ms
08:11:50,716 INFO [main][VerifyProcess:79] Completed verification process com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessSuite in 732194ms
08:11:50,881 ERROR [main][DBUpgrader:114] Unable to execute verify process: com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\#sql-79c_ef' to '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\assetentry' (errno: 168 - Unkn
com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\#sql-79c_ef' to '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\assetentry' (errno: 168 - Unknown (generic) error from engine)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcess.verify(VerifyProcess.java:73)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessUtil._verifyProcess(VerifyProcessUtil.java:113)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessUtil._verifyProcess(VerifyProcessUtil.java:78)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessUtil.verifyProcess(VerifyProcessUtil.java:47)
at com.liferay.portal.events.StartupHelper.verifyProcess(StartupHelper.java:175)
at com.liferay.portal.events.StartupHelperUtil.verifyProcess(StartupHelperUtil.java:87)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.DBUpgrader.verify(DBUpgrader.java:247)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.DBUpgrader.main(DBUpgrader.java:100)
Caused by: com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\#sql-79c_ef' to '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\assetentry' (errno: 168 - Unknown (generic) error from engine)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcess.verify(VerifyProcess.java:88)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessSuite.doVerify(VerifyProcessSuite.java:27)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcess.verify(VerifyProcess.java:70)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\#sql-79c_ef' to '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\assetentry' (errno: 168 - Unknown (generic) error from engine)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1086)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4237)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4169)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2617)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2778)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2819)
at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1842)
at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1764)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyMySQL.verifyDatetimePrecisionForTable(VerifyMySQL.java:129)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyMySQL.verifyDatetimePrecision(VerifyMySQL.java:84)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyMySQL.doVerify(VerifyMySQL.java:49)
... 10 more
com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\#sql-79c_ef' to '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\assetentry' (errno: 168 - Unknown (generic) error from engine)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessUtil._verifyProcess(VerifyProcessUtil.java:113)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessUtil._verifyProcess(VerifyProcessUtil.java:78)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessUtil.verifyProcess(VerifyProcessUtil.java:47)
at com.liferay.portal.events.StartupHelper.verifyProcess(StartupHelper.java:175)
at com.liferay.portal.events.StartupHelperUtil.verifyProcess(StartupHelperUtil.java:87)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.DBUpgrader.verify(DBUpgrader.java:247)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.DBUpgrader.main(DBUpgrader.java:100)
Caused by: com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\#sql-79c_ef' to '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\assetentry' (errno: 168 - Unknown (generic) error from engine)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcess.verify(VerifyProcess.java:88)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessSuite.doVerify(VerifyProcessSuite.java:27)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\#sql-79c_ef' to '.\imrb_dxp_local_1\assetentry' (errno: 168 - Unknown (generic) error from engine)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1086)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4237)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4169)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2617)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2778)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2819)
at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1842)
at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1764)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyMySQL.verifyDatetimePrecisionForTable(VerifyMySQL.java:129)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyMySQL.verifyDatetimePrecision(VerifyMySQL.java:84)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyMySQL.doVerify(VerifyMySQL.java:49)
... 10 more

F:\IMRB DXP\liferay-dxp-digital-enterprise-7.0-ga1\tools\portal-tools-db-upgrade-client>java -jar com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.jar
"

Please refer screen shot and help. Every suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kushagra
6年前 に Beatriz Mira によって更新されました。

RE: DB Migration from Liferay 6.1 to Liferay DXP

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 17/03/17 最新の投稿
Good morning Kushagra and everyone,

I am facing the same problem doing a trial to migrate a portal database from Liferay 6.1.2 version to DXP.
I am using the migration tool, executing the upgrade jar file, but finding a few difficulties, last one this same you show, Kushagra.

Did you manage to solve this problem?
Could you or anyone tell me if they did arrive to a succesful migration from 6.1 to DXP and how long it took?

It also happens to me that every migration proccess takes really long, sometimes 8 hours or more, and when the migration fails I have
to import again the database and start from 0.

Is this the only way to do it? or is there some way to recover the migration from where it stopped because of the error?

I would really appreciate your help, thanks!

Beatriz
thumbnail
6年前 に Samuel Kong によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1902 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
Hi Kushagra & Beatriz

First of all, I want to suggest that you try follow the official documentation on upgrading to DXP. I'm not sure how accurate are the instructions in the link that you provided.

If you're still having problems, please create a ticket with Liferay Support. Since you're using DXP, the support staff will have the latest info on upgrading to DXP.

Hi Beatriz,

I have solved this issue by using latest version of tomcat which is SP3, you may also resolve the same by using latest fix patch provided by Liferay

Thanks,
Kushagra

Yes!! it worked for me too. It has made a huge difference by using the sp3.
I managed to fix some errors that have come out after executing the upgrade jar, about structures. But now I just got stuck somewhere else with an error I found while upgrading the com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.service.

It gives the message: "Content is not allowed in prolog"
If it happens to you and unsertand what it means please let me know.

Thanks for your answers both of you.

Beatriz

Hi Beatriz,

Its sounds good that you have resolved your issue. Currently I am struggling with some other query.
Have you added any external jars in DXP module?
I have gone through many of documents based on same but not able to achieve success.

Thanks,
Kushagra

Hi there,
No, I havent added any extra jars. I have just added the files recommended at the liferay documentation:

app-server.properties
portal-upgrade-datasource.properties
portal-upgrade-ext.properties

Those three files have to be at the same folder as the upgrading jar.
https://dev.liferay.com/es/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/7-0/upgrading-to-liferay-7

Regards,

Beatriz