掲示板

Cannot find deployed remote service - LR 7CE

6年前 に Peter Helgren によって更新されました。

Cannot find deployed remote service - LR 7CE

Regular Member 投稿: 124 参加年月日: 13/11/14 最新の投稿
I have seen a few other posts along this line but nothing suggested in the posts either matched what I was seeing or what was in the files I am working with.

Using the ide from here: liferay-ide-eclipse-windows-x64-3.1.0-m2-201702090100.zip and the LR 7CE bundle from here: liferay-ce-portal-tomcat-7.0-ga3-20160804222206210.zip

I have a single table as an entity in service.xml. -api and -service jar built fine, deployed fine. The gogo shell show both modules as "active" so I sign into LR 7 portal as admin and then go to http://localhost:5050/api/jsonws which lists all the other JSON api's. I don't see mine. Not 100% sure HOW to see them except my expectation was that since they are active they should be there. The service.xml has cache-enabled="false" local-service='true' remote-service='true'.

No other issues that I can see. In the other posts I looked at I saw a couple of things and some of them didn't add up:
( https://web.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/78393499#_19_message_78836905 )
It said:
-------------------------------------
* In the root directory on your blade workspace, edit settings gradle:
Change classpath group: "com.liferay", name: "com.liferay.gradle.plugins.workspace", version: "1.0.29"
to
classpath group: "com.liferay", name: "com.liferay.gradle.plugins.workspace", version: "1.0.37"
--------------------------------------

but in MY case, the settings.gradle file has this: include "BSFCentral-api", "BSFCentral-service"

Those are the names of my modules....Nothing about classpath, name or version in there.

The second recommendation which was to enter the service builder module, edit build.gradle changing all "compileOnly" to "compile". THAT I could do although I don’t know why it would be necessary. A bug?

Any other suggestions?
thumbnail
6年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Cannot find deployed remote service - LR 7CE

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Adding remote-service="true" to your entity in service.xml is just the start.

By default Liferay does not add any methods automagically to your XxxServiceImpl because, after all, it can be a security risk to expose something that was unexpected.

Just add your methods to XxxServiceImpl, rebuild services and redeploy and you'll find your stuff in /api/jsonws.

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!
6年前 に Peter Helgren によって更新されました。

RE: Cannot find deployed remote service - LR 7CE (回答)

Regular Member 投稿: 124 参加年月日: 13/11/14 最新の投稿
Too bad you aren't sitting next to me. First I uttered a big sigh and muttered about being forced to retrace my steps when I was thinking "Of COURSE I did ALL that simple stuff" I can follow simple steps and yes I know about creating the methods in both the LocalService and Local classes! So, I went over to those classes to copy and paste the evidence back into my reply and the methods were GONE. The classes were EMPTY as though I had just created the service.xml, run the service builder Gradle tasks and deployed the jar.....which, um, was ALL I DID do. Unbeknownst to you and forgotten by me was that I had blown away all of my earlier code to deal with a different problem and I never bothered to replace it...

So THANKS for dragging me back to the basics....it IS simple when you remember to double-check ALL the steps.

Yippee! Now that I can see them, I can try to get them to actually work...
thumbnail
6年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Cannot find deployed remote service - LR 7CE

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Glad you found the answer, Peter. I wasn't sure based on your reply if perhaps there was something in the tone of my first reply that was causing you some concern.

I often just answer with an eye towards responding to the crowd instead of responding to an individual, although that might not have been what you were looking for emoticon

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!