掲示板

Workflow notifications

7年前 に Daniel G によって更新されました。

Workflow notifications

Regular Member 投稿: 141 参加年月日: 17/03/14 最新の投稿
Dear all

I have a Liferay 7 DXP version with a trial license and I'm facing some issues with the notifications.

I make a workflow which assigns a task to all the users of a role. In that moment, all the users of the role are notified (with user-notification) that they have a task to review. If one of them approves (or rejected) the task, status is changed to approved. The issue is this: notifications are still on the dockbar even the task was approved by other user. Is there any way of deleting them?

There is no button to delete notifications in the bar, so I believe that is necessary to make an script to delete them.

Thanks for the help!
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Workflow notifications (回答)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Notifications don't delete, per se, but you do get the chance to mark them as read. Notifications are intended to show a list of activity, even those things that you didn't take care of yourself.

What you're looking for would be a modification to the existing functionality. Shouldn't be hard to do, you'd just be using the user notification delivery and user notification event local services to identify and mark the notifications appropriately.