掲示板

Customize the email validation

thumbnail
7年前 に Clint Wilde によって更新されました。

Customize the email validation

Junior Member 投稿: 39 参加年月日: 13/03/05 最新の投稿
Hi,

I need to customize the way Liferay handles email validation for when a new user is created.

I've already added:

users.email.address.validator=com.liferay.portal.security.auth.LiberalEmailAddressValidator 

to my portal-ext.properties and after restarting Tomcat, I can see the property in the control panel reflected correctly, see attachment below.

However, when I create a new user, the default Validator is still getting invoked.

com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.UserEmailAddressException$MustValidate: Email name address mytestemail@mailinator.com! must validate with com.liferay.portal.kernel.security.auth.DefaultEmailAddressValidator
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.validateEmailAddress(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:6641)
	at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.validate(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:6545)
	at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.addUserWithWorkflow(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:961)

Is there anything else I need to do to ensure the LiberalEmailAddressValidator is used instead?

Thanks, as always.
Clint

添付ファイル:

thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Customize the email validation (回答)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
So actually that property is deprecated now. It will not be read from portal-ext.properties any more.

Instead, you create an OSGi component that implements the EmailAddressValidator interface and is implemented as a proper OSGi component service.

Be sure to use a service ranking so your implementation takes precedence over the default.

Note that unlike the old LiberalEmailAddressValidator, the version shipped in LR7 is simply:

public class LiberalEmailAddressValidator extends DefaultEmailAddressValidator {
	@Override
	public boolean validate(long companyId, String emailAddress) {
		return Validator.isNotNull(emailAddress);
	}
}

So even if it was hitting the class you wanted, it no longer has the effect it used to.
thumbnail
7年前 に Clint Wilde によって更新されました。

RE: Customize the email validation

Junior Member 投稿: 39 参加年月日: 13/03/05 最新の投稿
Thanks David, this is exactly what I was looking for, and it worked perfectly.

I had to research how to add the service ranking, and this is how I did it, in case others are looking for the same solution. Here is my full EmailValidator:

@Component(immediate = true, service = EmailAddressValidator.class, property = { "service.ranking:Integer=100" })
public class AgentEmailValidator implements EmailAddressValidator {

private static Logger LOG = LoggerFactory.getLogger(AgentAuthService.class);

@Activate
protected void activate() {
LOG.debug("Activating " + getClass().getSimpleName());
}

@Override
public boolean validate(long companyId, String emailAddress) {

boolean isValid = false;

// other specific business logic here
if (!Validator.isEmailAddress(emailAddress) || emailAddress.startsWith("postmaster@")
|| emailAddress.startsWith("root@")) {
isValid = false;
} else {
isValid = true;
}

return isValid;
}
}