掲示板

auto-generated PACL property does not work!!!

7年前 に Dmitry Kovalev によって更新されました。

auto-generated PACL property does not work!!!

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 15/04/01 最新の投稿
Hi All

I have a liferay 6.2+tomcat bundle on Windows server and I'm generating PACL for my application.
I start with security-manager-enabled=generate and I see in a log:

01:33:02,653 DEBUG [ajp-bio-8009-exec-8][GeneratingPACLPolicy:230] ...... generated authorization property {key=security-manager-properties-read, value=*}

I see in .pacl-policy file:
security-manager-properties-read=\
*,\
.....,\
I add that string to a liferay-plugin-package.properties file and redeploy my app.
And liferay portal doesn't see that config!!
String "debug.... generating authorization policy..." appears again, and if i use security-manager-enabled=true option, portal generates an error.

Whats wrong? Please, help me. I've spend huge amount of time in a hard battle with a liferay security and I'm absolutely exhausted.

RE: auto-generated PACL property does not work!!!

I've solve it.

In a debugger the real error was: ..... java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read, write"
but liferay's "generate" option didn't produce -write property in *.pacl-policy file

Please, be careful
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Dmitry Kovalev:
In a debugger the real error was: ..... java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read, write"
but liferay's "generate" option didn't produce -write property in *.pacl-policy file

Thank you for reporting back - this is one of the issues that are hard to pinpoint in forums without actual code and debugging effort.