掲示板

Setup wizard does not continue

7年前 に Michael Voss によって更新されました。

Setup wizard does not continue

New Member 投稿: 17 参加年月日: 16/12/08 最新の投稿
Hi everybody,
i have a big Problem.
I am a beginning developer, so i install a new liferay environment regularly. I use Liferay 6.2 on tomcat 7.

Now i have an issue. When i install the new server and start it, i get to the Liferay Basic Setup site. I enter all the data, and switch to a MySQL database, enter all the informations and click on "Finish".

Liferay adds al the tables to the databases and does everything as expected, but then it reloads the Basic Setup site. I can not continue to entering my new password for my user. I can not enter the portal via the test user.

I dont understand what is happening, i get no error Messages or anyhting usefull.

Hope you can help me.

Michael
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Setup wizard does not continue

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Michael Voss:
Liferay adds al the tables to the databases and does everything as expected, but then it reloads the Basic Setup site. I can not continue to entering my new password for my user. I can not enter the portal via the test user.

I've not seen this behavior, but here's a guess: The setup wizard wrotes a file called portal-setup-wizard.properties into ${liferay.home} (i.e. the directory that also has your tomcat directory). If Liferay/Tomcat does not have write access to this directory, it can't write that file (which contains the information that the setup-wizard ran and what database you've configured.
7年前 に Michael Voss によって更新されました。

RE: Setup wizard does not continue

Olaf Kock:
If Liferay/Tomcat does not have write access to this directory, it can't write that file (which contains the information that the setup-wizard ran and what database you've configured.

That file is written and contains all the relevant information.
After a restart, the normal Liferay Login site is shown, but i can not login with the test user. Also, if i provide wrong login informations, no Error is shown. I have not seen that behaviour before now.
6年前 に Michael Voss によって更新されました。

RE: Setup wizard does not continue (回答)

I Had configured Tomcat to use SSL on Port 8443, and it worked.

But after i had it configured that way, i could not normally navigate the sites with Chrome. Same Problem with creating a new Liferay Instance. Everything was working, but chrome refused to navigate to the next site, as long as i was on the not secure site (with port 8080).

Hope you understand what was going wrong, it is a bit difficult to explain.

After all, it is working now when i navigate to the secure start site with Port 8443.