掲示板

Error run bundle tomcat with oracle

7年前 に Patricia Hevia によって更新されました。

Error run bundle tomcat with oracle

Junior Member 投稿: 69 参加年月日: 11/03/24 最新の投稿
Hello,

I have a local environment with: a docker image with oracle 12 and Liferay DXP bundle tomcat .

My database connection in the portal-ext.properties is:
jdbc.default.driverClassName=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
jdbc.default.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:38563/xe.oracle.docker
jdbc.default.username=myuser
jdbc.default.password=admin

When I run the tomcat server, I get this error:
ERROR [pool-8-thread-12][ThrowableAwareRunnable:44] Unable to process runnable: No more data to read from socket
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CMAREngineStream.unmarshalUB1(T4CMAREngineStream.java:456)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:397)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:257)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoauthenticate.doOSESSKEY(T4CTTIoauthenticate.java:460)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:594)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.connect(PhysicalConnection.java:666)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:32)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:566)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.PooledConnection.connectUsingDriver(PooledConnection.java:307)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.PooledConnection.connect(PooledConnection.java:200)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.createConnection(ConnectionPool.java:708)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.borrowConnection(ConnectionPool.java:642)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:185)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceProxy.getConnection(DataSourceProxy.java:127)
at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy$LazyConnectionInvocationHandler.getTargetConnection(LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy.java:403)
at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy$LazyConnectionInvocationHandler.invoke(LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy.java:376)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy7.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyUUID.verifyUUID(VerifyUUID.java:91)
at com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyUUID$VerifyUUIDRunnable.doRun(VerifyUUID.java:121)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ThrowableAwareRunnable.run(ThrowableAwareRunnable.java:41)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Someone know which is the problem?.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Patricia
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Error run bundle tomcat with oracle

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Patricia Hevia:
Someone know which is the problem?.

Google suggested these solutions - maybe one of them works for you as well?