掲示板

How to upgrade theme from 6.0.5 to Liferay 7?

7年前 に Revathi Vadlamudi によって更新されました。

How to upgrade theme from 6.0.5 to Liferay 7?

Junior Member 投稿: 82 参加年月日: 14/11/14 最新の投稿
I want to upgrade theme from 6.0.5 to Liferay 7. What are the steps that I need to follow for upgrade? Any suggestions?
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: How to upgrade theme from 6.0.5 to Liferay 7?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
My suggestion - just start over.

A theme in 6.0.5 has no support for responsive and would not have any of the changes to AUI from 6.1 and 6.2.

Just start over and build a clean Liferay 7 theme and you'll be much happier with the outcome.

What about database that is upgraded from 6.0.5 to 7?
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
you didn't say anything about your database, you asked specifically about upgrading the theme.

Ok.. Can you please tell me now what should I do with the upgraded database from 6.0.5 to Liferay 7 as themeIds exists in db (MySQL)?
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: How to upgrade theme from 6.0.5 to Liferay 7? (回答)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Revathi Vadlamudi:
Ok.. Can you please tell me now what should I do with the upgraded database from 6.0.5 to Liferay 7 as themeIds exists in db (MySQL)?

If the referenced theme does not exist, Liferay will use its classic theme. You can then deploy your new theme and apply it again. There's a chance (I've not tried it) that you can deploy a theme with the same name / themeId and just continue to use it after your upgrade.

Worst case: Your site will use the classic theme after upgrade and you'll apply your custom theme manually. And after an upgrade over 3 versions (->6.1->6.2->7.0) this will be your least problem.