掲示板

Running Liferay 6.2 project on Liferay 7

thumbnail
7年前 に Ujjainee Sarkar によって更新されました。

Running Liferay 6.2 project on Liferay 7

Regular Member 投稿: 127 参加年月日: 16/07/20 最新の投稿
I have two projects which were made using Liferay 6.2CE. Now I have upgraded to Liferay 7 DXP. Is there any way by which these projects be run on Liferay 7 as well?
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Running Liferay 6.2 project on Liferay 7

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Nope, you need to upgrade the code to be 7 compatible.

Same thing happened with migration from 5 to 6, 6.0 to 6.1, 6.1 to 6.2, ...
thumbnail

Thanks David. Can you please suggest me some articles which can guide me to make my code Liferay 7 compatible. Is there any guidelines for converting the same?
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Ujjainee Sarkar:
Thanks David. Can you please suggest me some articles which can guide me to make my code Liferay 7 compatible. Is there any guidelines for converting the same?

First, some name correction. In your first post, you write about "Liferay 7 DXP" - this does not exist. It's either "Liferay 7 CE" or "Liferay DXP", where DXP is the commercial offering.

As of a direction for upgrading your code, it's contained in the documentation
thumbnail

Yeah sorry Olaf! Actually I'm trying to work with both so I got confused with the names. First I tried to work with Liferay DXP but couldnot find any suitable article which can help me to migrate my project to it. So now I'm trying to migrate my project to Liferay 7CE with the help of code upgrade tool. Can you please provide some articles for Liferay DXP as well.
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Ujjainee Sarkar:
Can you please provide some articles for Liferay DXP as well.

The procedures for Liferay DXP are basically the same as for Liferay 7 CE. Documentation for the DXP specific features can be found on https://customer.liferay.com, but with regards to migrating your code to the new API level, the documentation on dev.liferay.com is fine.
thumbnail

Hello Olaf. Actually I read this document : https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/7-0/adapting-to-liferay-7s-api-with-the-code-upgrade-tool#step-2-configure-the-project----------------- and tried to migrate my code to Liferay 7. But I'm getting this issue with code upgrade tool again and again. Can you please tell me what the problem is?
thumbnail

I think Milestone 2 is either out now or shortly available, be sure to use that to get the latest upgrade assistant tool.

Failed to execute could be lack of open internet connection, permission issues, path issues, ...

Hard to say, but if you get further errors I'd post new threads to the IDE category as Greg and his team hang out there...
thumbnail

ok sure David! I will look out for your new posts. But can you please help me out with this new problem. I'm just trying to build a simple hello world portlet and see how it can be configured with Liferay DXP. But my server is not starting and it is giving the following error. Can you please tell what the problem is?

添付ファイル:

thumbnail

Not really much I can do with a screen print, you'd have to post the whole log.
thumbnail

Here is the entire log David.
14:12:24,281 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][PortalBeanLocatorUtil:109] BeanLocator is null
15-Feb-2017 14:12:24.281 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop Exception sending context destroyed event to listener instance of class com.liferay.portal.spring.context.PortalContextLoaderListener
com.liferay.portal.kernel.bean.BeanLocatorException: BeanLocator is not set
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.bean.PortalBeanLocatorUtil.locate(PortalBeanLocatorUtil.java:74)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.context.PortalContextLoaderListener.closeDataSource(PortalContextLoaderListener.java:377)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.context.PortalContextLoaderListener.contextDestroyed(PortalContextLoaderListener.java:159)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop(StandardContext.java:4859)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stopInternal(StandardContext.java:5478)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:224)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:159)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:725)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:701)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:585)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1794)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

15-Feb-2017 14:12:24.387 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor Deployment of configuration descriptor D:\Raj K Tiwari\LIferay DXP\liferay-dxp-digital-enterprise-7.0-sp1\tomcat-8.0.32\conf\Catalina\localhost\ROOT.xml has finished in 68,502 ms
15-Feb-2017 14:12:24.401 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
15-Feb-2017 14:12:24.481 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-8009"]
15-Feb-2017 14:12:24.493 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Server startup in 68648 ms
15-Feb-2017 14:12:49.970 INFO [Active Thread: Equinox Container: 402c43c3-88f3-0016-1587-9e5e4239f9fd] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [java.net.URI]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [java.net.URI]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1328)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForClassLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1316)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1181)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:411)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:411)
at com.liferay.portal.module.framework.ModuleFrameworkClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleFrameworkClassLoader.java:98)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleDatabase$Persistence.writeMap(ModuleDatabase.java:1320)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleDatabase$Persistence.writeGenericInfo(ModuleDatabase.java:1272)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleDatabase$Persistence.writeModule(ModuleDatabase.java:1068)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleDatabase$Persistence.store(ModuleDatabase.java:972)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleDatabase.store(ModuleDatabase.java:853)
at org.eclipse.osgi.storage.Storage.save0(Storage.java:1043)
at org.eclipse.osgi.storage.Storage.save(Storage.java:1011)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.StorageSaver$StorageSaverTask.run(StorageSaver.java:28)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Hope you can help me solve the issue.
thumbnail

Hello David. The server problem is resolved as I restarted my computer. But now there is this new issue coming. While I have the license key but still this issue is arising. I can't understand why. Please help.

添付ファイル: