掲示板

"portal_normal.jsp not found"

7年前 に Ra Jo Ga Cha によって更新されました。

"portal_normal.jsp not found"

Junior Member 投稿: 77 参加年月日: 17/01/19 最新の投稿
Hi,
I'm updating a theme from 6.1 to 6.2. I'm getting that error in the pages where I try to use the theme. The complete error is (in spanish)

Se ha producido un error inesperado del sistema.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.servlet.ServletException: Archivo JSP "/templates/portal_normal.jsp" no encontrado

In english it's something near to:

Unexpected system error happened.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.servlet.ServletException: File JSP "/templates/portal_normal.jsp" not found

My theme hasn't any "portal_normal.jsp", not in /templates, not in /_diffs/templates, and any reference to this portal_normal.jsp anywhere in the entire plugin code. No idea about what is going on.

I'm using Liferay CE 6.2.4 GA5 and it's SDK version.
thumbnail
7年前 に Byrån Zaugg によって更新されました。

RE: "portal_normal.jsp not found"

Expert 投稿: 252 参加年月日: 12/04/06 最新の投稿
portal_normal.jsp isn't an actual JSP file. It's used to load the theme's portal_normal template.

This error isn't helpful, sorry. It's likely there's an error in your template file.

Try reducing your theme's code, until you find the issue.
7年前 に Ra Jo Ga Cha によって更新されました。

RE: "portal_normal.jsp not found" (回答)

Junior Member 投稿: 77 参加年月日: 17/01/19 最新の投稿
My fault, the theme is based in classic and therefore it's Velocity configured. Creating the new plugin to upgrade it from 6.1 to 6.2 I had chosen classic based + default option JSP. Recreating the theme chosing classic based + Velocity option solved the problem. The problem was by my inexperience, but I think other novices would appreciate some warnings from the IDE when choosing incoherent plugin configurations.

Thanks for your time! emoticon