掲示板

Service Builder Portlet

thumbnail
7年前 に Siva K によって更新されました。

Service Builder Portlet

New Member 投稿: 20 参加年月日: 13/06/18 最新の投稿
Hi ,

I have created service builder portlet . Here issue is if I create any method in local service impl (ServiceRequestLocalServiceImpl) class then its not generating after service build

my service.xml file

<service-builder package-path="com.web.service.builder.request">
<namespace>ServiceRequest</namespace>
<entity name="ServiceRequest" uuid="true" local-service="true" remote-service="true" data-source="noDataSource">
<column name="requestId" type="long" primary="true" />
<column name="userName" type="String" />
</entity>
</service-builder>

I am using maven command clean package liferay:build-service to build the service builder portlet.

there is no error in the build . I got build success message but method is not generating when I look at the uitlity class or ServiceRequestLocalService interface.

Please help me on this.
thumbnail
7年前 に Andrew Jardine によって更新されました。

RE: Service Builder Portlet

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2416 参加年月日: 10/12/22 最新の投稿
Hi Siva,

Can you share with us the version of Liferay you are using (including GA for community, or SP for EE) and the code for the "ServiceRequestLocalServiceImpl" class please?
thumbnail
7年前 に Abhishek Jain によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 226 参加年月日: 16/08/20 最新の投稿
Can you check the entry of custom entity in the classname_ table? Tell me if it is there or not..
thumbnail

His question has nothing to do with the table. He is altering the *Impl file to decorate the service with additional functionality but the methods are not showing. Most common cause of this is either scope (specifying private or protected -- methods have to be public) or, specifying "static" accidentally because the *LocalServiceUtil uses static methods. Both of these scenarios will cause the method definition to be ignored by the build-service goal.
thumbnail
7年前 に Siva K によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 20 参加年月日: 13/06/18 最新の投稿
Thanks for valuable comments. This is environment issues. Now Its working as expected .
thumbnail

Hi Siva,

Glad to hear that you got it resolved. Can you share with us what the environment issue was that caused the problem in the first place? it might help the next person to come across this thread -- at least give them one more thing to check.