掲示板

Unable to edit Portal Settings in Liferay 6.2

7年前 に Tina Carrillo によって更新されました。

Unable to edit Portal Settings in Liferay 6.2

New Member 投稿: 16 参加年月日: 12/05/08 最新の投稿
When navigating to the Portal Settings page in Liferay 6.2, the form appears to be read-only (unable to type in the fields). Additionally, nothing happens when clicking the links on the right, (e.g. Display Settings). This is happening on two separate systems, Test and Prod, and is not browser-specific. Liferay version is 6.2.10 EE GA1.

There are no errors in the logs and no errors in the browser console.

Any ideas on what could be causing this or how to troubleshoot this issue?

Steps to duplicate:
Using Liferay 6.2, navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Portal Settings (or click the Edit Portal Settings button on the bottom).
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Unable to edit Portal Settings in Liferay 6.2

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Tina Carrillo:
Steps to duplicate:
Using Liferay 6.2, navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Portal Settings (or click the Edit Portal Settings button on the bottom).

I'm not aware of any "Edit Portal Settings" button on the bottom. Sounds like you have a customized environment, not the plain & default installation. Or am I missing something obvious?

Permissions might have been changed. Make sure you're signing in with administrative permissions

Thanks for the reply, Olaf.

This is a customized Liferay implementation but it is packaged up into it's own installer. The system should be identical to other installed systems that are not having this issue.

The user has the administrator role. The "Edit Portal Settings" button appears on the bottom right when accessing the Control Panel. It's just another way to access the Portal Settings. Unfortunately there is nothing logged in the log file or in the browser console.

Tested on multiple browser so I don't believe it is a browser issue.

Could it be a network issue?
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14918 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
No, I'd definitely say it is the "customized Liferay" issue. Doesn't matter if it is packaged in an installer or not. Something there is just broken, but you should reach out to whomever provided the customized Liferay.

Solution found.

The LANG environment variable was set as follows:
en_US

Changing it to the following fixed the issue:
en_US.UTF-8