掲示板

Fragment host usage gives issue

thumbnail
7年前 に Jignesh Vachhani によって更新されました。

Fragment host usage gives issue

Liferay Master 投稿: 803 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
Hi all,

I am actually overriding liferay oob module functionality using fragment host feature of OSGi where i am able to face one strange issue to override jsps.
Actually JSPs could not be able to find/load custom classes which we have created as a part of separate module.
I already exported those packages from source bundle and also imported those packages in my module where i am overriding jsps.
Does it liferay DXP issue ?
thumbnail
7年前 に Milen Dyankov によって更新されました。

RE: Fragment host usage gives issue

Expert 投稿: 310 参加年月日: 12/10/30 最新の投稿
Can you provide some more details? Where do you export your packages from? Where do you import them? How do you access the classes? What errors you see in the log?
thumbnail
7年前 に Jignesh Vachhani によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 803 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
Milen,

Here is the detail.

Where do you export your packages from?
From my custom module where i created and exposed serializable model class .

Where do you import them? How do you access the classes?
Importing into bnd file and accessing in custom fragment host bundle/module where i am using classes with i exposed from other module as i mentioned in above statement.

What errors you see in the log?
Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: : Error in Javac compilation for JSP_PWC6199: Generated servlet error:_cannot find symbol symbol: class CustomPollConstants_ location: package com.abc.portal.base.community.util_PWC6199: Generated servlet error:_cannot find symbol symbol: class CustomPollUtil_ location: package com.abc.portal.base.community.util_
thumbnail
7年前 に Abhishek Jain によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 226 参加年月日: 16/08/20 最新の投稿
In liferay ce, there occurs some problem in making fragments in some version..you should try some other version like ce ga1 or ee ga1. Hope that helps!!