掲示板

Liferay Chart 2.1.0.0

7年前 に Joey Wong によって更新されました。

Liferay Chart 2.1.0.0

Junior Member 投稿: 34 参加年月日: 16/04/04 最新の投稿
I have downloaded this Chart portlet by Savoir-faire Linux.
Has anyone faced difficulty running this portlet?
Tested it on 6.2 GA6 running from eclipse and bitnami stack. Both yield the same problem. Did i miss something? Help. Thanks in advance.

"17:39:42,338 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-8][PortletServlet:116] javax.portlet.PortletException: com.vaadin.server.ServiceException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.savoirfairelinux.diagramme.ui.main.ChartLayout.<init>(Lcom/savoirfairelinux/diagramme/DiagrammeAPI;Ljava/lang/String;)V
javax.portlet.PortletException: com.vaadin.server.ServiceException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.savoirfairelinux.diagramme.ui.main.ChartLayout.<init>(Lcom/savoirfairelinux/diagramme/DiagrammeAPI;Ljava/lang/String;)V
at com.vaadin.server.VaadinPortlet.handleRequest(VaadinPortlet.java:475)
at com.vaadin.server.VaadinPortlet.serveResource(VaadinPortlet.java:551)
at com.liferay.portlet.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:122)
at com.liferay.portlet.ScriptDataPortletFilter.doFilter(ScriptDataPortletFilter.java:82)
at com.liferay.portlet.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:116)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.PortletFilterUtil.doFilter(PortletFilterUtil.java:71)"
7年前 に Muhammad Zabir によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay Chart 2.1.0.0 (回答)

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 16/11/04 最新の投稿
I think that your problem is regarding about versioning of the portlet. As i can see there are two version for it either 1.0.0 or 2.1.0(which you are using). So, it might have conflicted between those two that it creates the noSuchMethod exception. Try removing the portlet completely from your server and reinstall it back to the server.

Sorry it is just my two cent.
7年前 に Joey Wong によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay Chart 2.1.0.0

Junior Member 投稿: 34 参加年月日: 16/04/04 最新の投稿
Muhammad Zabir:
I think that your problem is regarding about versioning of the portlet. As i can see there are two version for it either 1.0.0 or 2.1.0(which you are using). So, it might have conflicted between those two that it creates the noSuchMethod exception. Try removing the portlet completely from your server and reinstall it back to the server.

Sorry it is just my two cent.

It worked! That's brilliant. Thanks.