掲示板

can i use liferay community for commercial?

thumbnail
13年前 に Wen Ching Chua によって更新されました。

can i use liferay community for commercial?

Junior Member 投稿: 72 参加年月日: 11/04/18 最新の投稿
Hi everyone,

Can I use liferay community edition for commercial use? or i need to purchase the enterprise edition?

And if i can use community edition, can i rebrand the site look say remove the liferay logo or something like that? any guidelines on this one?

Any help? Thanks.
thumbnail
13年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: can i use liferay community for commercial?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Can I use liferay community edition for commercial use? or i need to purchase the enterprise edition?

Liferay community edition is under LPGL. It's possible to use it for commercial use under condtion of LPGL. Please read the license included with the distribution.
thumbnail
13年前 に Wen Ching Chua によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 72 参加年月日: 11/04/18 最新の投稿
ok thanks emoticon
thumbnail
12年前 に Faris Abdulla によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 183 参加年月日: 09/09/02 最新の投稿
Hi all,

Need to know that liferay 6.x version can be used for commercial? Also, need to know can we modify the core code for development. What type of license it holds?Is the same LPGL or ?

We've software developed which is developed using 5.2.3 community version. Planning to switch to liferay 6.x version community edition.
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
As I've already answered above, Liferay 6.x CE is licensed as LGPL.
However, the plugins you develop fully can be under your own license if distributed separately.

There are several ways to modifiy Liferay's source code. I recommend you look though Liferay's Developer's manual on information to customized liferay:
http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/development