掲示板

felix.fileinstall.filename in db table configuration_

thumbnail
7年前 に Jack Bakker によって更新されました。

felix.fileinstall.filename in db table configuration_

Liferay Master 投稿: 978 参加年月日: 10/01/03 最新の投稿
I thought I'd try to copy a Liferay 7 GA3 ( host A ) to another host ( host B ), but it wouldn't start. On digging, I see that the configuration_ table has several records with values in the 'dictionary' column which references the liferay.home of host A. Below is an example of such a record.

felix.fileinstall.filename="file:/home/jbakker/lr7/iable70ce/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/osgi/configs/com.liferay.portal.security.auth.verifier.basic.auth.header.module.configuration.BasicAuthHeaderAuthVerifierConfiguration-default.cfg"

Is this expected ?

(I do have liferay.home set to the new home on host B )
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: felix.fileinstall.filename in db table configuration_

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Jack Bakker:
Is this expected ?

I am aware that ${liferay.home} is persisted to the database somewhere - and this seems to be it. Since I'm aware of it, I expect it. I feel that it's unnecessary and unfortunate and would recommend an issue. If nothing else, it should refer to ${liferay.home} to make it easier to migrate, run a backup/restore test and relocate the installation. You'd have my vote if you filed it and let me know.
thumbnail

Thanks Olaf, as one might have anticipated, I created LPS-69221
thumbnail

And, on further investigation:

Yes, there are explicit references to liferay.home in the table configuration_ as mentioned. However, to get liferay to start at a new path on host B, I had to create a symbolic link from

/home/jbakker/iable70ce/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/osgi/marketplace
to
/opt/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/osgi/marketplace

and after that the portal would start at the new path on the new host