掲示板

Change the Login Background

13年前 に Sadi Mort によって更新されました。

Change the Login Background

New Member 投稿: 16 参加年月日: 11/03/11 最新の投稿
Dear Team,

I am looking for a way to put a custom background on the login page only.

I can change the overall background in custom.css, but I wanted to change just the background for the login page.

Many Thanks,

S
thumbnail
13年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: Change the Login Background

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Do you mean "Sign in" portlet?
Can't you just set the "Look and Feel" on the "Sign in" portlet by selecting the wrench on the top right hand side?
thumbnail
13年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6400 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
and even if it's not just the portlet: The css you put in there can target the whole page. Just do

body { background: blue; } 

in there

Olaf,

That is what I have currently, this however applies the background to all pages. I want to target the login page only.

Many Thanks,

S
thumbnail
13年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6400 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Sorry, I found this post through the "Recent Posts" link and didn't see that this is in the Social Office Category.

In a quick test I couldn't find a simple CSS-based solution like the one that I mentioned above, as the login page is not available when being logged in (it immediately redirects).

Social Office is not meant to be changed and as far as I know customizations are not supported or encouraged. However, there might be a possibility, e.g. through hooking the sign-in portlet, but these would be way outside what SocialOffice has been created for. It's really meant to be a shrinkwrap solution. The next version is expected to be more flexible and an add on to the otherwise fully configurable Liferay Portal.

Hotishi,

In Social Office there is wrench? I also want this applied for all users.

Many Thanks,

S.
thumbnail
13年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Sorry Sadi,

I haven't looked at which software you were using. As Olaf replied, Social Office don't allow too much customization.
thumbnail
7年前 に Javier Solana によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 59 参加年月日: 14/06/26 最新の投稿
Sadi Mort:
Dear Team,

I am looking for a way to put a custom background on the login page only.

I can change the overall background in custom.css, but I wanted to change just the background for the login page.

Many Thanks,

S

Maybe it is late for replying this, but I found a solution that may help others who get to this discussion.

I managed to have a different background for the login page using the .sign-in class:

body{
background-color: white;
color: black;
}

body.signed-in{
background-color: #4a4a4a;
color: white;
}