掲示板

Upgrade to Liferay 7: structred Webcontent with images not converted

7年前 に Daniel Niklas によって更新されました。

Upgrade to Liferay 7: structred Webcontent with images not converted

Junior Member 投稿: 46 参加年月日: 10/11/08 最新の投稿
Hi,

i'm migrating Liferay from 6.1 to 7 and tried to followed the upgrade-instructions (https://dev.liferay.com/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/7-0/upgrading-to-liferay-7, https://dev.liferay.com/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/6-2/upgrading-liferay#review-the-liferay-6).

Actually my problem is, that structured webcontent with images does not work. When i look in the database, i find something like that:

<dynamic-content language-id="de_DE"><![CDATA[{"groupId":"10180","title":"IMAG0076.jpg","uuid":"f9db0b7b-128e-4910-892d-db4a8d4f3cef","version":"1.0"}]]></dynamic-content>

I created a new webcontent and here the database contains a different format:
<dynamic-content language-id="de_DE"><![CDATA[/documents/262310/0/99051e2a-3402-4b0c-bb5d-08577adc964d.jpg/221bf08d-67a0-7804-cf69-953037fe3214?t=1477996895736]]></dynamic-content>

What is missing in my upgrade process?

Best regards
Daniel
thumbnail
7年前 に Julio Camarero によって更新されました。

RE: Upgrade to Liferay 7: structred Webcontent with images not converted

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1668 参加年月日: 08/07/15 最新の投稿
Hi Daniel,

I am not sure you are missing something. Maybe there is a bug in the upgrade process itself. Could you please open a jira ticket and provide as much information as possible? (If you attach your database from 6.1 we could even run the upgrade ourselves to reproduce the problem)

Thank you!

Hi Julio,

i did another appoach and tried to upgrade in the "legacy way": i upgraded first to Liferay 6.2. After that migration, the articles with images were ok - in the database ok and displayed correctly, too.

But after the following upgrade from 6.2 to 7.0 with the db-upgrade-client the problem occurred again.

I can open an jira ticket, but i can't believe that this problem occurs every time using dynamic content with images!?
Can you give some hints which information could help here?

There must be a "vehicle" that is iterating and over all journalarticles and modiefies them. What is its name and what is it doing?
... i can investigate in debugging the problem.

Im using the following environment:
- 6.1: tomcat, jdk6, mysql,
- 6.2: jboss, jdk7, mysql
- 7.0: wildfly , jdk8, mariadb

Best regards
Daniel

I found this class in github:
https://github.com/liferay/com-liferay-journal/blob/master/journal-service/src/main/java/com/liferay/journal/internal/upgrade/v1_1_0/UpgradeImageTypeContent.java

In this class is a method "convertTypeImageElements" which creates "JSONObject"s for ervery "dynamic-content" whithin journalcontent.
In which jar (and wich version) is this class contained and where can i find it in my bundle?

Is here the problem?