掲示板

No theme foun...returning default theme.Liferay 6.2ce

thumbnail
7年前 に Ujjainee Sarkar によって更新されました。

No theme foun...returning default theme.Liferay 6.2ce

Regular Member 投稿: 127 参加年月日: 16/07/20 最新の投稿
I had two running projects in Liferay 6.2ce with windows 7 as operating system. I recently upgraded windows 7 to 10 and now when I am going to configure my liferay projects it is giving me..."No theme found....returning default theme". I can't understand how Liferay got affected by upgrading windows 10. I have reinstalled mysql and imported the .sql file also in it. Please tell what is the problem and what I need to do now?
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: No theme foun...returning default theme.Liferay 6.2ce

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
that usually points to a missing theme from the server, not a db issue.
thumbnail

But I have deployed all the themes related with it. It is returning-----"No theme found for specified theme id xxx_WAR_xxxtheme. Returning the default theme." Can you please tell what does this mean? And where can I find the theme id?
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Every deployed theme war is given an ID based upon it's name and that it comes from an external war. The non-xxx parts of your id indicate it comes from some war file with the appropriate -theme suffix on the base name.

So at one point the theme was deployed as a war using the given name (masked by the xxx's). Maybe you changed the war's filename or the theme name itself or ... Any number of things that have confused Liferay into thinking the theme assigned to some pages is not there anymore.

So there's no real need to fret, if you have your theme wars all deployed just find the pages you're getting the message on and change the theme to one that is available; liferay will not change it for you, it will just fall back to the default theme and tell you about the issue.
thumbnail

Actually the problem is some of the portlets which were there they are also not getting visible in the default theme that is coming and so when I'm trying to go to the Admin->Control Panel it is also not working and in the console the same thing is coming again and again----------"No theme found for specified theme id xxx_WAR_xxxtheme. Returning the default theme". Even the 'My Sites' is not working. I cant understand what the problem is?