掲示板

Building a custom Calendar module in Liferay 7

thumbnail
7年前 に Pasi Kössi によって更新されました。

Building a custom Calendar module in Liferay 7

New Member 投稿: 11 参加年月日: 08/10/13 最新の投稿
Hello!

We have made a number of changes in the Calendar portlet in Liferay version 6.2. The changes were made on source code level, based on the 6.2.x branch of Liferay plugins.

We would now like to migrate these changes to Liferay CE v 7. However, I have trouble building the Calendar in my own development environment. Probably there is some missing pieces in my understanding how it should work.

So far I have tried to just copying the calendar source code from the Liferay sources zip file to my Liferay workspace and tried to build that with blade deploy. That, however fails, most often with error "Error
0. [ExceptionTransformer.transform] org.gradle.tooling.BuildException: Could not fetch model of type 'CustomModel' using Gradle distribution 'https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.14-bin.zip'.".

I have also tried to replicate the GitHub repository of com-liferay-calendar in my own environment and build that. As the GitHub structure does not contain a workspace, I tried copying this to the workspace I also replicated from GitHub (liferay-blade-samples), which otherwise seems to work, I can do some development on those files. However, Calendar still does not deploy or assemble.

From the com-liferay-calendar main level, running ../../../gradlew.bat assemble gives me this:

"FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file 'C:\Users\kossi_000\Documents\GitHub\liferay-blade-samples\liferay-workspace\modules\com-liferay-calendar\calendar-service\build.gradle' line: 29

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred evaluating project ':apps:forms-and-workflow:calendar:calendar-service'.
> Project with path ':apps:web-experience:export-import:export-import-api' could not be found in project ':apps:forms-and-workflow:calendar:calendar-service'."

So. I am completely lost. I do not think it is feasible to try to make all our changes through the other "hook" mechanisms that are available in Liferay 7, though part of them probably are. It would be easier, though, to do them at module level.

Currently I do not know which way to go, so if someone could help me, please do...

I am running Windows 10 64 bit.

Pasi
6年前 に Orhan Octavian Ismail によって更新されました。

RE: Building a custom Calendar module in Liferay 7

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 17/03/29 最新の投稿
Please let me know if you found any solution to this problem rather than using hooks.
6年前 に Harsh Kanakhara によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 74 参加年月日: 17/04/06 最新の投稿
Hi Pasi Kössi

Did you find the solution ?
6年前 に Vasu K によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 37 参加年月日: 09/10/05 最新の投稿
Hello -

The error message is complaining about missing dependencies, you need to download the respective project from Git Hub and run deploy gradle task. the dependencies would get copied to the local maven repository and the modules picks it up from there. Even if you have the project in the workspace that should also solve your problem.

If liferay can provide a document which describes how to setup each module(s) in your local workspace that would be great. Since lot of people are working on these modules to customize.
thumbnail
6年前 に Juan Gonzalez によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Pasi Kössi:

From the com-liferay-calendar main level, running ../../../gradlew.bat assemble gives me this:

"FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file 'C:\Users\kossi_000\Documents\GitHub\liferay-blade-samples\liferay-workspace\modules\com-liferay-calendar\calendar-service\build.gradle' line: 29

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred evaluating project ':apps:forms-and-workflow:calendar:calendar-service'.
> Project with path ':apps:web-experience:export-import:export-import-api' could not be found in project ':apps:forms-and-workflow:calendar:calendar-service'."

This can be fixed by removing/renaming settings.gradle in forms-and-workflow/calendar directory.