掲示板

verify document library

thumbnail
7年前 に Marco Ferretti によって更新されました。

verify document library

Regular Member 投稿: 100 参加年月日: 10/10/04 最新の投稿
Hi all,

I have noticed that, among other, the portal has the possibility of verifying the integrity of the document library. Looking into the verification process and portal.properties I have seen these two props are responsible for the verification:

verify.processes=com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyProcessSuite
    verify.frequency=1

I have checked the code of com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyDocumentLibrary and it looks like doing it right ( emoticon ) and being pluggable as the value of verify.process; I am wondering if there is any chance I can schedule a run of VerifyDocumentLibrary (or any other check I might wan to run since the verify.processes takes a list of classes ) on a time basis just like it was a cron/quartz/spring job.
I am quite sure that I can't use verify.frequency property as it only only accepts -1, 0, 1 so I am here to ask for help: can I configure the portal to do something like that or am I forced to write a portlet/hook for this ?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Marco F.
thumbnail
7年前 に Juan Gonzalez によって更新されました。

RE: verify document library

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Hi Marco,

are you looking for something like this? https://web.liferay.com/marketplace/-/mp/application/49321515
thumbnail
7年前 に Marco Ferretti によって更新されました。

RE: verify document library

Regular Member 投稿: 100 参加年月日: 10/10/04 最新の投稿
Hi Juan,

thanks for the quick response.
Well ... that's a great start !
As far as I can tell from the description it has features that I did not think of (eg: create dummy files to "fix" errors) but it lacks the fundamental requirement : check on scheduled time.

What I am actually looking at is a way to schedule an automatic check that I can, on a later stage, go through in order to find if there's something going on.

My ideal feature would be :
  • perform check at scheduled time
  • send email if there's something wrong

I am aware of the fact that I would totally need something customized for this, but at this stage I would really like to have something that can be scheduled and that logs errors somewhere.

Anyways thanks for the post ! it's really something I am fancy to try