掲示板

liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2 unable to find activation.jar

7年前 に IHate Liferay によって更新されました。

liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2 unable to find activation.jar

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 15/10/05 最新の投稿
I've been successfully using liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2 for several weeks (with Mac OS 10.10.5 and Eclipse Mars 4.5.0)
However, today something changed and I'm no longer able to create a new Liferay Plugin Project in Eclipse, at least
not when I select Build type: Ant (liferay-plugins-sdk)
The error message is:
com.liferay.ide.sdk.core - The archive: /liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/lib/activation.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.

This file does exist and it has correct permissions (it is readable).

I think the classpath must not contain the full path to it - i.e., should be ".../liferay/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/lib/activation.jar"

I can see how to change the java build classpath for a particular (existing!) project in Eclipse, but not how to change the
default classpath used to initialize a new liferay project via the sdk.
I'm wondering if the sdk uses ivy to form the classpath from various obscure cache files that could be anywhere (?)
or if anyone knows how to configure the classpath used by com.liferay.ide.sdk.core to locate the sdk plugin directory ?

It seems like this is configured from a cache somewhere outside of the liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2 directory.

Thanks!
-Mike
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2 unable to find activation.jar

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
IHate Liferay:
com.liferay.ide.sdk.core - The archive: /liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/lib/activation.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.

Welcome, IHate Liferay. Hopefully we can convince you that there is no reason to hate on Liferay, it's a good product and a healthy community. While you may be frustrated with the learning curve, this kind of thing is normal and survivable.

It looks like the path seems to think that it is now accessible from root, /liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/... OSX certainly is not going to like this kind of root reference.

How are you loading the SDK into Eclipse? Did you do the entire SDK directory or are you loading each project individually?

It could be that the eclipse files have become corrupted. You could try deleting the project out of eclipse (but do not delete the files from the filesystem), then delete the .project and .classpath and .settings folder and re-import the SDK back into eclipse. That may clean up the eclipse classpath issues and get you functional again.

What version of the Liferay IDE are you running? If not the latest, you might want to try updating it also.