掲示板

Module projects disappearing after creating another module

7年前 に Julian Pfeil によって更新されました。

Module projects disappearing after creating another module

Junior Member 投稿: 72 参加年月日: 16/03/01 最新の投稿
Liferay IDE 3.0.1

I finished my service builder module project called "product-registration" (containing product-registration-api and -service). Then, in project explorer i did a right click on product-registration and select New -> Liferay Module Project. I did create a mvcportlet called product-registration. After clicking finish the new portlet did not appear within the product-registration folder, but below it (see the pictures).

Also, both (product-registration-api & product-registration-service) disappeared from the product-registration folder, as you can see in the pictures.
But in the Gradle Tasks tab they still appear...

So how do i make the module projects re-appear again?

添付ファイル:

thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Module projects disappearing after creating another module

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
So the product-registration folder is, technically, already a module so I'm wondering if you're getting a name conflict by trying to create another module with a same name?

If you try creating the sub module using a unique name, does the same problem occur?

RE: Module projects disappearing after creating another module

Thank you for the fast answer.

It seems to be a naming conflict. If i reset everything and create a new module project with a name not beginning with product-registration- the problem disappears. Also when i create any module project with the name starting with product-registration-, it disappears again.

Can this be taken for a bug?...

And how do i create a submodule? Because every new module does appear right below the modules-folder and not "below" the product-registration "top"-module.

Kind Regards,
Julian

RE: Module projects disappearing after creating another module (回答)

Just found out, that i - indeed- can create the product-registration-web module. But then i have to move it into the product-registration module via the filesystem, because you can't drag&drop in the liferay project explorer.

After moving it into the main module, everything appears correctly in Liferay IDE (after F5 & CTRL+F5)...