掲示板

indexerPostProcessor for calendar

7年前 に gary b によって更新されました。

indexerPostProcessor for calendar

Junior Member 投稿: 81 参加年月日: 13/02/02 最新の投稿
Hi All,

I need to create indexerPostProcessor for calendarBooking, I am using liferay 6.2.

And to achieve that I have added below code in my calendar-portlet liferay-hook.xml
<indexer-post-processor>
        <indexer-class-name>com.liferay.calendar.model.CalendarBooking</indexer-class-name>
        <indexer-post-processor-impl>com.liferay.portlet.calendar.util.CustomCalendarBookingIndexer</indexer-post-processor-impl>
</indexer-post-processor>

created the class CustomCalendarBookingIndexer which implement IndexerPostProcessor.

But when I am deploying the calendra-portlet it is saying " No indexer for com.liferay.calendar.model.CalendarBooking was found"
Same thing is working for other asset like journalArticle, dlFileEntry etc. The only difference is that these assets are liferay inbuild and I am hooking the IndexerPostProcessor from hook but for calendarBooking we are using calendarPortlet and with in that portlet we are hooking the IndexerPostProcessor .

Am I missing something or may be for calendar there is some different way to achieve this which I am not aware of.
Please help.

Thanks in Advance
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: indexerPostProcessor for calendar

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14915 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Hmm, I guess if calendar bookings are not already indexed there would not be an indexer defined that you could build a post processor against. So I don't think it is an aspect of whether it is a Liferay internal entity, it's whether indexing on the entity was added or not.

You may not be able to use an index post processor for this. You might try a model listener and use that as a point to index bookings, but that leaves you managing all of the indexing details.

Come meet me at the LSNA!