掲示板

Liferay7hooks

7年前 に Ravi Shankar によって更新されました。

Liferay7hooks

Junior Member 投稿: 40 参加年月日: 16/07/13 最新の投稿
Hi All
I am trying to do migration of hooks from liferay 6.2 to liferay 7 but i am facing some problem, what ever i am migrating hook's jsp that keeps dependencies of portelt service so that's why i did configure dependencies in build. gradle file of my module but after deploying module console showing service related class doesn't exist . so plz help me how to access portlet service class in my hook's jsps..
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay7hooks

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Ravi Shankar:
Hi All
I am trying to do migration of hooks from liferay 6.2 to liferay 7 but i am facing some problem, what ever i am migrating hook's jsp that keeps dependencies of portelt service so that's why i did configure dependencies in build. gradle file of my module but after deploying module console showing service related class doesn't exist . so plz help me how to access portlet service class in my hook's jsps..

No offense, but: So far I understood that you hooked something and during migration discovered that you need access to something else. So you changed something, but your code references some class, which somehow can't be resolved by declaring some dependencies. In the end you would like some information about how to access some unidentified service in order to get somewhat further along in the migration.

If this is roughly correct, could you fill in some gaps on the various uses of "some" in my paraphrasing?
7年前 に Ravi Shankar によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 40 参加年月日: 16/07/13 最新の投稿
Hi All
In liferay 6.2 during creation of hook, All service class or dependencies related class we put in init.jsp and it is share to all plugins. in liferay7 if i put reusuable class in init.jsp and configure dependencies in build.gradle file, it is fine for compile time but at run time throwing error like: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. so for accessing service class in all module where i need to place common service class , please help me..!
thumbnail
7年前 に Marco Re によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 29 参加年月日: 09/07/30 最新の投稿
As Olaf already said you need to be more specific to find help

" All service class or dependencies related class" -> you mean classes from your plugin or from Liferay API?

In the latter case, have you already see this documentation about BREAKING_CHANGES ? Maybe you can find that you need to change packages of imported classes....