掲示板

Web Content Structures and Templates in Global Site

7年前 に Klaus Bachmaier によって更新されました。

Web Content Structures and Templates in Global Site

Regular Member 投稿: 223 参加年月日: 13/09/30 最新の投稿
I have set up a Liferay 6.2 Portal with several websites, in which all sites may use web content structures and templates that I've put into the global website. Further I've created a site role for users which are allowed to create and edit web content in certain websites, where they are member of this "site editor" role. A site editor should not have all the permissions of a site administrator, but only be able to work with certain kinds of content. Unfortunately when I adjust the permissions for a site role, I can't select the sites where the permissions would be effectice, like I can do when defining a regular role, because a site role is always scoped to the site where a user is a member of the site role. My problem is, that members of the site role can't see the structures and templates from the "Global" website, because I can't set permissions in a site specific role which apply to the Global site. Any ideas on how I may create a site specific role so that members may use structures and templates from the Global site?