掲示板

Liferay 7 portlet not showing in Apps

7年前 に Robert Meissner によって更新されました。

Liferay 7 portlet not showing in Apps

Junior Member 投稿: 76 参加年月日: 15/02/26 最新の投稿
I have a service portlet and a web App (MVCPortlet) deployed on my server, and they are listed in the App-Manager under Independent modules as being active, but i cannot see the MVC Portlet in the Apps List, when trying to add them to a page. It should be under category.sample, i also have a view.jsp. What am i doing wrong?
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 7 portlet not showing in Apps

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Hey, Robert.

App manager is not aware of current state, only knows it was at one point deployed.

Connect to gogo shell, list your modules and check the status. They should all be marked as "active". For those that aren't, try to start them; you'll see errors indicating why they can't start and you need to resolve those problems before the portlets will be available.

Come meet me at the LSNA!
7年前 に Robert Meissner によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 76 参加年月日: 15/02/26 最新の投稿
Hi David, thanks for the reply.

They are active in gogo shell. I have used Liferay workspace for creating them. Clearing all caches etc. did nothing... Seems like i have to set up a new dev env, as something seems broken.
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Hmm, that is strange, Robert. Can you share your portlet?

6年前 に srini vasulu によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 139 参加年月日: 11/02/22 最新の投稿
David H Nebinger:
Hey, Robert.

App manager is not aware of current state, only knows it was at one point deployed.

Connect to gogo shell, list your modules and check the status. They should all be marked as "active". For those that aren't, try to start them; you'll see errors indicating why they can't start and you need to resolve those problems before the portlets will be available.

Hi Daid,
In liferay 7 i am created spring portlet plugin and added two more spring portlets and deployed message getting like
But when i am trying to add portlets to page i can see only one portlet i.e last which portlet we added same portlet and remain two portlets i am not able to see.

15:13:30,830 INFO [Refresh Thread: Equinox Container: 70c9799d-f7cd-0017-185e-cd39df0f820b][PortletHotDeployListener:181] Registering portlets for demo-submittals-portlet
15:13:31,089 INFO [Refresh Thread: Equinox Container: 70c9799d-f7cd-0017-185e-cd39df0f820b][PortletHotDeployListener:298] 3 portlets for demo-submittals-portlet are available for use
15:13:31,265 INFO [Refresh Thread: Equinox Container: 70c9799d-f7cd-0017-185e-cd39df0f820b][BundleStartStopLogger:35] STARTED demo-submittals-portlet_7.0.0.1 [524]
6年前 に srini vasulu によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 139 参加年月日: 11/02/22 最新の投稿
Hi david,
Sorry now it's working in liferay display.xml file added different categories then it's working