掲示板

Using Item Selector Taglib in LR7

7年前 に Nicolas Burg によって更新されました。

Using Item Selector Taglib in LR7

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 16/08/24 最新の投稿
Hi

Is there a doc somewhere on how to use the <liferay-item-selector:repository-entry-browser> ?
I cant make it work...
How do you initiate the parameters?

My goal is, in a custom module, to allow users to select documents or pictures from Documents & Medias.

Please do not tell me to have a look at the blog portlet, I already did and it didnt help me at all...

Thx
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Using Item Selector Taglib in LR7

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Nicolas Burg:
Is there a doc somewhere on how to use the <liferay-item-selector:repository-entry-browser> ?

If the answer was no, this wouldn't help you. If the answer was yes, you might have already seen it as well (as you mention "the" blog post). However, if you gave us samples from your current code, what you already tried, and a description of your current results, the issue might be easy to spot for someone who has used this tag once (I didn't, sorry) or implemented it. Please give more information, make it easier to help and spot the problem. Let us know what didn't work for you and why (including a link to the blog article that didn't help)

It might also help to grep Liferay's source for uses of this tag in the various modules.
thumbnail
7年前 に James Hinkey によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 62 参加年月日: 11/02/15 最新の投稿
Hi Nicholas,

The Taglib docs for the <repository-entry-browser> tag and the other liferay-item-selector tags are here.

All Liferay 7 reference docs are available at https://docs.liferay.com/portal/7.0/. The item-selector Javadocs are available for each of its modules here.

Also, a tutorial is in the works that demonstrates how to use Item Selector, create custom entities to use in it, and create custom views with it. It will be announced on Twitter @liferaydocs.

In the meantime, it sounds like Item Selector experts are rallying to your aid. :-)

Jim
thumbnail
7年前 に James Hinkey によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 62 参加年月日: 11/02/15 最新の投稿
Nicholas,

Also, if you find any deficiencies or have any feedback with regards to the taglib docs and Javadocs, please let us know.

Thanks!
thumbnail
7年前 に Sergio González によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 301 参加年月日: 10/01/07 最新の投稿
Hey NIcolas,

The Item Selector documentation hasn't been published yet in dev.liferay.com.
I have included an attachment that is a draft of the documentation of Item Selector that should help you to select documents or pictures from Documents and Media.

Keep in mind that the attached tutorials are not official yet. I think that the pdf that will be more useful to you is "Selecting entities using the Item Selector 1st part" inside the zip file.

Let me know if it's helpful or what parts you think are missing.

Thanks
7年前 に Nicolas Burg によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 16/08/24 最新の投稿
Hi guys !

It works !!! And the draft document is really helpful, it was what we needed from the start emoticon

There was a mistake in the javascript in the doc (a missing curly bracket). This javascript code is what we were missing from the start. And of course the right way to instantiate the ItemSelector.

Thanks for your help and efficiency emoticon

Nicolas