掲示板

access portlet services in modules in liferay7

7年前 に Thirumal Reddy によって更新されました。

access portlet services in modules in liferay7

Regular Member 投稿: 216 参加年月日: 15/12/03 最新の投稿
Hi All,
In our company we have around 60 portlets. So we are thinking to migrate all those portlets in Liferay 7 plugins sdk(not modules).
Converting all those portlets into modules it will take time so that we are continuing with plugins sdk

and we have ext's as well. we are thinking to migrate ext's into modules.
but we need some portlet services in ext's means need to acces those portlet services in modules.
How can i acheive this.?

for that we have done one test case,we have migrated some portlets into Liferay7 (plugins sdk).
after successful migration we have copied service jar file from \plugins\portlets\DemoService-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\lib\DemoService-portlet-service.jar and placed in bundles\tomcat-8.0.32\lib\ext.
But i am unable to access portlet services in modules.

Note: whenever i deploy portlet that is not availble in application server webapps. so,i have copied from \plugins\portlets\DemoService-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\lib\DemoService-portlet-service.jar .

Please give me some best suggestions to access porlet services in modules.

help will be appreciated.

regards,
Thirumal
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: access portlet services in modules in liferay7

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Thirumal Reddy:
but we need some portlet services in ext's means need to acces those portlet services in modules.
How can i acheive this.?

Use blade to create an SB project. Move your service from the EXT into this SB project. When you build, you get a real SB module which you deploy to Liferay. The XxxLocalServiceUtil classes are still available (in the API module), so your portlet code can still use the util classes.

Since your portlet war is converted to a WAB during deployment, it becomes a module that will be in OSGi and will have access to the SB modules.

we have copied service jar file from \plugins\portlets\DemoService-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\lib\DemoService-portlet-service.jar and placed in bundles\tomcat-8.0.32\lib\ext.

Yeah, no, this is definitely wrong.
But i am unable to access portlet services in modules.

Note: whenever i deploy portlet that is not availble in application server webapps. so,i have copied from \plugins\portlets\DemoService-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\lib\DemoService-portlet-service.jar .

Yeah, no, this too is not the right way to do things going forward.

Come meet me at the NAS!