掲示板

Changes (XHTML) Unexpectedly Ignored by Server

7年前 に Christophe Noel によって更新されました。

Changes (XHTML) Unexpectedly Ignored by Server

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 13/10/16 最新の投稿
Hi all,

I have developped for so many years now JSF portlets for Liferay, and I decided today to ask for your help solving the most frequent and annoying issue I face when programming portlets !

Problem: When updating my XHTML files (but also Javascript, CSS), the changes are reflected correctly on Liferay servers (of course my portal-ext.properties is configured). But so many times, after a while, Liferay starts ignoring the modifications: the "republish" action is triggered by Liferay IDE, but changes are not picked up by Liferay!).
Note that looking in the webapps directory, the modified files sometimes are not copied (files modification date do not change), but even when files are copied (and even when context.xml is touched), the changes are not shown on web page.

In such case, I must redeploy the application (i.e. touch the "web.xml") which is so long... I have the feeling that most of the time, it comes after some exception occuring, but that's all.

The only workaround I have now, to reactivate the synchronization is to shutdown Liferay, delete the temp directory (not even sure this is useful), and restart Liferay.

My question: do you have tip to monitor the problem ? Do you have a better idea on the causes ? Can you help me avoiding such situation ? emoticon

THANKs !
thumbnail
7年前 に Terry Jia によって更新されました。

RE: Changes (XHTML) Unexpectedly Ignored by Server

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 10/11/29 最新の投稿
Hey Christophe,
Can you upload some test projects and some detail steps for us and let we reproduce your problem.
Thanks.