掲示板

Migrate database data from lportal1 to lportal2

7年前 に robin thakur によって更新されました。

Migrate database data from lportal1 to lportal2

Regular Member 投稿: 146 参加年月日: 14/01/09 最新の投稿
Hi,

I have to migrate my database data from lportal1 to lportal2, means the user , roles, web content, permission etc which are not in lportal2 but are in lportal1. so only that data which is not in lportal2 is inserted from lportal1 and duplicate data is not inserted.

Regards
Robin Thakur
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Migrate database data from lportal1 to lportal2

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
robin thakur:
I have to migrate my database data from lportal1 to lportal2, means the user , roles, web content, permission etc which are not in lportal2 but are in lportal1. so only that data which is not in lportal2 is inserted from lportal1 and duplicate data is not inserted.

As they seem to have nothing to do with each other, there's no proper way to determine the criteria for duplicates. Control Panel has a database migration tool that will overwrite your lportal2 with *all* the data from lportal1 (and will loose the previous content from lportal2.

If I remember correctly I've seen a plugin to ex/import users (search Marketplace or google for occurrences on this forum) which you might be able to utilize. Content can be moved over through LAR export/import *if* both portals' versions match. Other than that you might need to script your own ex- and import. Only you can determine if a site with the same name should be considered as the same. And the criteria of identical configurations, content, articles etc.
7年前 に robin thakur によって更新されました。

RE: Migrate database data from lportal1 to lportal2

Regular Member 投稿: 146 参加年月日: 14/01/09 最新の投稿
HI ,
My situation is I have two instances of liferay portal of same version and they have separate DB lportal1, lportal2.
Now we register n number of users with respective roles, permission etc. on both instances. So we have some users, roles on lportal1 and some different users and role on lportal2, Now my question is how do we synch up all these, means lportal1 contains all users of lportal2 that is not in lportal1 similarly web content, roles, permission etc.

Regards
Robin Thakur