掲示板

Liferay CE clustering from 7 version

7年前 に Jina Lu によって更新されました。

Liferay CE clustering from 7 version

New Member 投稿: 22 参加年月日: 13/10/16 最新の投稿
Hi,
When doing new project I was always used to select last stable version to work with. Noticed, that really important feature - clustering, was removed from Liferay CE 7 version. Client don't want to pay for EE license as it is not critical system, but it has some using picks and there is no other way to deal with it has having minimum cluster.
Has anyone tried to develop their own solution (I would contribute if someone has clear idea, how to implement)? Or should I just still go with old 6.2 version?
Any ideas appreciated. Thanks
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay CE clustering from 7 version

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
JIna :):
Has anyone tried to develop their own solution (I would contribute if someone has clear idea, how to implement)? Or should I just still go with old 6.2 version?

Check the comments here, search for Antonio who stated that he'd be starting to work on the problem. I'm not sure about the state and if this is still current information, but it's the only public statement if someone to implement clustering CE, that I'm currently aware of.
7年前 に JIna :) によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 22 参加年月日: 13/10/16 最新の投稿
I noticed that already. Unfortunately haven't got any reply from Antonio despite trying to contact him using email address provided in his blog page. emoticon

Check the comments here, search for Antonio who stated that he'd be starting to work on the problem. I'm not sure about the state and if this is still current information, but it's the only public statement if someone to implement clustering CE, that I'm currently aware of.

So still help needed...
7年前 に n h によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 15/08/08 最新の投稿
For all who search for Liferay 7 features and limitations (especially core features like clustering), there is a long conversation (updating from time to time) and many useful guidance here:
https://web.liferay.com/web/bryan.cheung/blog/-/blogs/liferay-portal-7-ce-app-server-database-clustering-support